Encounter: Car visit with KARA

My dad told me a story years ago about a guy he worked with. He fucked a hooker and she wrote “welcome to the wonderful world of AIDS” in lipstick on the mirror in the bathroom.
I don’t know how true it really was or what happened but there’s some scary shit out there. Be safe, guys.
My dad told me a story years ago about a guy he worked with. He fucked a hooker and she wrote “welcome to the wonderful world of AIDS” in lipstick on the mirror in the bathroom.
I don’t know how true it really was or what happened but there’s some scary shit out there. Be safe, guys. Originally Posted by ww32566
That's an urban legend that has been around since the 80s

https://www.thoughtco.com/welcome-to...f-aids-3299128
That's an urban legend that has been around since the 80s

https://www.thoughtco.com/welcome-to...f-aids-3299128 Originally Posted by whiskeybiscuits
Thanks for clearing that one up. Looks like I’m as gullible as my old man. Lol.
I hate this argument, if you go down on her and she does you then how much difference is it. BB should not be discussed in an open forum because it’s a personal decision. I’m BJ only because of this shit, my dick has come back itchy but it’s better then my mouth being itchy, a lot of guys do this just only for the daty and they should be satisfied with that and assured that it’s clean, and if this chick is as sexy as her pics then I hope she is not because for an extra small fee it’s worth it, but it’s not,,,unless you don’t mind eating my frosting.
  • kcjay
  • 11-26-2019, 03:29 AM
Kara barebacks everyone so it will be quick and you all keep coming back to hit again.
Saw her a few weeks ago, condom broke, and congrats me, had the clap. Fortunately that was it. I wound encouraged anyone to avoid her incall. Her creepy neighbors will rush you.
Saw her a few weeks ago, condom broke, and congrats me, had the clap. Fortunately that was it. I wound encouraged anyone to avoid her incall. Her creepy neighbors will rush you. Originally Posted by NashPilot
Whether true or not glad you volunteered that info. I'll be honest when I first started on here I saw a provider and got something from oral. Didn't wanna say anything because we know the risks of the hobby. But at the same time people aren't getting checked or being honest about their health as much as they should be.
They need the money, it’s tough to pay the bills and that’s most likely the motivation. It’s like when you do make some money and you pay everything you’re behind on and you still come up short and that cycle seems to never end. Hope she can rebound, like with a print out from the clinic. There’s plenty of good clean guys that will BB her, keep it quiet, and are generous. Hope she’s reading.
Good thread
They need the money, it’s tough to pay the bills and that’s most likely the motivation. It’s like when you do make some money and you pay everything you’re behind on and you still come up short and that cycle seems to never end. Hope she can rebound, like with a print out from the clinic. There’s plenty of good clean guys that will BB her, keep it quiet, and are generous. Hope she’s reading. Originally Posted by bc1969
I'm a little terrified that you're basically approving of barebacking in this business but...I guess I understand. Out west, no one barebacks so it's a little weird when I visit south of the Mason-Dixon line and find that everyone seems to bareback. I get why people do it but I don't think it's a good idea.
I'm a little terrified that you're basically approving of barebacking in this business but...I guess I understand. Out west, no one barebacks so it's a little weird when I visit south of the Mason-Dixon line and find that everyone seems to bareback. I get why people do it but I don't think it's a good idea. Originally Posted by tna_porter
Cooties
They need the money, it’s tough to pay the bills and that’s most likely the motivation. It’s like when you do make some money and you pay everything you’re behind on and you still come up short and that cycle seems to never end. Hope she can rebound, like with a print out from the clinic. There’s plenty of good clean guys that will BB her, keep it quiet, and are generous. Hope she’s reading. Originally Posted by bc1969
I liken a lot of providers to waitresses. They go home every night with cash in their hand and it ruins their idea of how much money they have. They tend to forget the slow days or the bad shifts. So they tend to spend a lot when they're in demand never putting anything away. Puts them in a scramble. I guess now that i think about it there's a reason I see so many young girls in the restaurant business on SA lol.
I saw her today and while her filtered pics are not a true representation of herself, they are close. My encounter with her was a little bit rushed and the bj was mechanical unlike the cw I look for. She is a nice girl trying to provide for her family. She also has a profile on whatsyourprice.com along with several other girls that advertise on stg. I just don't know how to navigate it and haven't bought points. If anybody does inbox me and let me know how.
Accurate with the waitressing comment. I've known several waitresses throughout the years who went through rough times and weeks they were struggling.

Heck, about 10 or so years ago, I hooked-up with a waitress from the Crestview Hooters a small number of times (before I learned about Eccie).

She was going through a tough time: broke-up with her boyfriend, was trying to afford a place on her own, she had a kid, etc. I helped her out a few times, and she compensated me. XD
There’s more to Kara than meets the eye.

I have setup an appointment with her this week. Review to follow.