last secnd cacelation classy_assy_jazzy

Apparently that little tart got your brain all twisted. You post reads like it was written by the tip of your throbbing and thwarted meat dangle.

Pobrecito. Now I know you're really hurting. You didn't even spellcheck. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I .uhhh.. guilty....
  • Toyz
  • 09-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Bob,
didn't you see this before you contacted??

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153878

What good is this site if you don't review other posts? Originally Posted by cckid2006
With all respect to Bob, we've seen this before. A cute (and she is cute) newbie hits the scene & the guys catch her scent like a bitch in heat. One guy goes in and raves about best fuck in the history of fucking & everyone wants a sniff. A couple of nice pictures float out and next thing you know she is the Mary Jane Rotenchrotch of High School fame. "If only I had fucked Mary Jane in HS I wouldn't be married to the wrinkled cunt-whale I'm married to know.

Suddenly, this girl is the end all of all ends...and you MUST tap it...doesn't matter the cost...doesn't matter that she has remnants of 7 guys before you still percolating in her koozie...you gotta have her. Nothing will scratch that itch...nothing...

That's where some of you are with this one...and she'll be burnt out in two weeks...:nopit y::nop ity:
  • Oafer
  • 09-02-2014, 06:11 AM
Bob . . . Toys has summarized your plight splendidly . . . I, on the other hand, as a minister able to do these things, offer ancient words of wisdom.

Bob . . . "What is the first thing you know?" other than what Toyz has correctly identified . . .

that's right . . . Old Jed's a Millionaire. That's it. Toyz got the rest of it. Cease the gnashing of teeth and caterwauling.
  • Toyz
  • 09-02-2014, 07:13 AM
I have it on good authority that Jed was smashing Ellie Mae out back O the cement pond...just a rumor though.
Light of a new day, I am now able to compose myself a bit better, and regained my command of the English language. Thank you all for your advice and the jeers. You are all correct in some small way ay least. Adding to the comedy of it all I get a txt at 1:30 am " Can you do incall tonight?" no, "I'm sorry I did you wrong baby let me make it up to you" Might as well have said " now serving 12... Number 12? "

ETA: going back and re-reading my first post; my goodness I have never posted from my phone before. I must now be a lot more forgiving in my criticisms of others. The typos flow like cheap wine at SL's love cave.
  • Oafer
  • 09-02-2014, 07:31 AM
a little hideous morning ditty just for you!

• Toyz
  • 09-02-2014, 07:34 AM
Light of a new day, I am now able to compose myself a bit better, and regained my command of the English language. Thank you all for your advice and the jeers. You are all correct in some small way ay least. Adding to the comedy of it all I get a txt at 1:30 am " Can you do incall tonight?" no, "I'm sorry I did you wrong baby let me make it up to you" Might as well have said " now serving 12... Number 12? " Originally Posted by Bob McV
"MR BOB PARTY OF ONE! MR BOB"?

A couple of years ago I did a pass through girl (actually wrote a review about it called "speed fucking 101". Poor girl was back-to-back-to back...was actually kind of funny.
I have it on good authority that Jed was smashing Ellie Mae out back O the cement pond...just a rumor though. Originally Posted by Toyz
Don't know about Jed, but Jethro for sure and my 1st wife's, 1st husband. She would always turn off the TV when the Hillbillies came on.
  • Toyz
  • 09-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Don't know about Jed, but Jethro for sure and my 1st wife's, 1st husband. She would always turn off the TV when the Hillbillies came on.
Originally Posted by cckid2006
Jethro was always more interested in critters than Ellie Mae. I mean for goodness sakes he was pounding Ms Hathaway...
Light of a new day, I am now able to compose myself a bit better, and regained my command of the English language. Thank you all for your advice and the jeers. You are all correct in some small way ay least. Adding to the comedy of it all I get a txt at 1:30 am " Can you do incall tonight?" no, "I'm sorry I did you wrong baby let me make it up to you" Might as well have said " now serving 12... Number 12? "

ETA: going back and re-reading my first post; my goodness I have never posted from my phone before. I must now be a lot more forgiving in my criticisms of others. The typos flow like cheap wine at SL's love cave. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Im actually shocked u went for her in the first place, hot body but Bob u know ur more of a pick based on personality guy and i see no personality coming from her ads or posting.

Sorry u found a fruit roll up in your grilled cheese.
  • Oafer
  • 09-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Sorry u found a fruit roll up in your grilled cheese. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Im actually shocked u went for her in the first place, hot body but Bob u know ur more of a pick based on personality guy and i see no personality coming from her ads or posting.

Sorry u found a fruit roll up in your grilled cheese. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
There were umm, reasons I reached out to start with. Silly and shallow ones maybe, but reasons nonetheless.
There were umm, reasons I reached out to start with. Silly and shallow ones maybe, but reasons nonetheless. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Hey Bob... when did they start calling vagina's "fruit roll Ups"?
  • Toyz
  • 09-02-2014, 05:52 PM
"Bob goes Slummin'"

In DVD next week!
Hey Bob... when did they start calling vagina's "fruit roll Ups"? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ohh SL you know these kids today, it's all about what they can get into their grilled cheese

"Bob goes Slummin'"

In DVD next week! Originally Posted by Toyz
or more accurately "Bob tries to slum it, and failed." I feel so hurt and rejected I might shed a solitary tear...