Four Star Fools

Jackie,
Or, is it intentional??
When the medical choppers are running 24 hours a day, granted on a much lessor scale than Nam, numerous other Nam comparisons simply occur.
oh yeah. we've got to watch out for those Proud Boys. they are everywhere! such a huge threat to America...

The total number of Proud Boys members is unknown. Reports estimate membership between several hundred up to 6,000.[62][63][64] In July 2018, the Proud Boys L.A. branch had 160 members and up to 300 pending applicants, according to the unidentified Proud Boys L.A. president.[65]

between them and the KKK you might be able to fill a small basketball arena.

they are also anti-fapping. but they had to amend that to "once a month" .. does that make them "progressive"?

.. and a pledge not to masturbate.[12][56][57][58][59][60] The masturbation policy was later modified to read: "no heterosexual brother of the Fraternity shall masturbate more than one time in any calendar month"

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

So many more of those fat bastards on the loose than the terrorists who flew planes into the WTC on 9-11.
They aren't naive, they are simply spouting the Administration's party line. We always knew the route that operations in the 'Stan would take and how things would end.
So many more of those fat bastards on the loose than the terrorists who flew planes into the WTC on 9-11. Originally Posted by matchingmole

and what does that tell us? that the Proud Boys are amateurs compared to the real Pro's

BAHHAHAAAAA
and what does that tell us? that the Proud Boys are amateurs compared to the real Pro's

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

No just incompetent...like their leader
No just incompetent...like their leader Originally Posted by matchingmole

so why are they a "threat"? seems like you've "outposted" yourself

BAHHAAHAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u79_zYmMEVo Originally Posted by bambino
ftfy
I agree. Pashtuns are crazy MF’rs and there’s nothing we can do to uncrazy them. Cultural norms there are SO different than in the west that they think we’re the crazy ones.

And thanks for your service. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
those pashtuns are from pakistan. thats where the taliban get their men from to sustain their war.
I just watched the joint News Conference of Secretary of Defense (Retired Four Star) Lloyd Austin and The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark A Miley.

My conclusion is they are both naive about the Taliban’s intentions in Afghanistan. They keep insisting that the Afghan Army is well equipped and well trained. Really?

Just wait until the Taliban starts dragging their wives and children out into the street and slitting their throats. Just wait until every government official fears opening any door or starting any car out of fear of being blown to bits. Just wait until the Mullahs denounce the current Government and order the Muslim population to join in the fight to topple it.

Regardless of their qualifications, it seems to me that these two men are looking through rose colored glasses. They have a naive view of the type of ruthless behavior that these Taliban fighters, or any other Muslim related militia groups, can exhibit.

This time next year I believe the Taliban will be back in charge, and Afghanistan will continue to be a shithole training camp for any terrorist group that hates the United States.

These two 4 stars are as naive about the Taliban as our leaders were in 1969 in Vietnam.

Don’t get me wrong. These men are in a no win situation. Regardless of who is President, Secretary State, or what ever, the minute we are out, Afghanistan will return to the same Muslim Shithole it has been for centuries. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So when do we quit this 20 year long war?
so why are they a "threat"? seems like you've "outposted" yourself

BAHHAAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I don't know if they are a threat...never said they were. You did

BWAHAHAAAAA
So when do we quit this 20 year long war? Originally Posted by royamcr
Now. Not one more American life should be wasted on a Country that will not change.

If you take Islam out of the equation, there could (possibly) be some hope. But Islam is the primary ruling factor in all things Afghanistan. It has the power of the promise of eternal bliss for all who believe.

If that belief means killing the infidel in the name of the Prophet, so be it.

They really believe this load of crap.
  • oeb11
  • 07-22-2021, 09:18 AM
I don't know if they are a threat...never said they were. You did

BWAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by matchingmole

For fascist DPST's who deny history as 'r.....' - a certain fellow name Osama bin laden - One of 'some people who did something" ( omar) - is a lesson in American and Afghanistan history.

Those who refuse to recognize teh lessons of hisory

Are condemned to repeat them.

My opines on the Afghan war are recorded on site.
Now. Not one more American life should be wasted on a Country that will not change.

If you take Islam out of the equation, there could (possibly) be some hope. But Islam is the primary ruling factor in all things Afghanistan. It has the power of the promise of eternal bliss for all who believe.

If that belief means killing the infidel in the name of the Prophet, so be it.

They really believe this load of crap. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree. Though I misread your original post as criticizing the decision to pull out of the Middle East. We will just have to wait and see what comes next. I'm sure we will have an intelligence presence there for several years.