ECCIE Pictures

Ha!
Well, Super Moderator, you are just in a class of your own then !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
Its one of the modtard bennies from working here. The pay sucks but the bennies are worthless.

Thanks CC, I took your advice and it worked! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Imagine that!
Its one of the modtard bennies from working here. The pay sucks but the bennies are worthless. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Can you point me?

You sound like a good guy, with a handle like "Chica Chaser" may be I'll need your help one day.

Point being, hhmmm not sure yet, but Nicolet had it right on... that was worth all the pennies they pay you.

So, claiming drunkenness, we in the Austin/Central Texas district do all know about the MOD benefits. Yes the pay sucks, what you get paid ??? First MOD to admit that !!!

The benefits however seem well worth it. When I retire I want to be a ModGod!!! Only way to afford the hobby then.
I am not a mod and never witnessed any problems. It might have been a server issue. Some servers can affect a lot of people while not impacting others.
Can you point me?

You sound like a good guy, with a handle like "Chica Chaser" may be I'll need your help one day.

Point being, hhmmm not sure yet, but Nicolet had it right on... that was worth all the pennies they pay you.

So, claiming drunkenness, we in the Austin/Central Texas district do all know about the MOD benefits. Yes the pay sucks, what you get paid ??? First MOD to admit that !!!

The benefits however seem well worth it. When I retire I want to be a ModGod!!! Only way to afford the hobby then. Originally Posted by fun2come
Point you towards what?
The bennies are a complete optical illusion...as is the pay. I think you may have missed the sarcasm in my post!

Its pretty much a thankless job, anything you do someone is going to be pissed off.
CC, Stay a good guy !!! While some may be pissed off at you once in a while, at least you are staying honest !
(and I did NOT miss the sarcasm, but I am glad you missed my reference).
Point you towards what?
The bennies are a complete optical illusion...as is the pay. I think you may have missed the sarcasm in my post!

Its pretty much a thankless job, anything you do someone is going to be pissed off. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Unless your from Arkansas
Oh shit ,,,, did I just say that in open forum .... ?
Unless your from Arkansas
Oh shit ,,,, did I just say that in open forum .... ? Originally Posted by megustalatina