Whats up with BBFS

It is also a way to get extra money once you get there. They say no BBFS, get started and $$ they will just once for you. A little to dangerous for me. I am probably wrong but believe the amps are safer for FS than most providers. Originally Posted by 56022256
perhaps in the short term, however if she likes the guy and he is a reg.. it happens
  • Toyz
  • 06-11-2016, 11:13 AM
It is also a way to get extra money once you get there. They say no BBFS, get started and $$ they will just once for you. A little to dangerous for me. I am probably wrong but believe the amps are safer for FS than most providers. Originally Posted by 56022256
Meh...thats more BP level shit. Most of the girls (most) on eccie arent into scams or upcharging during the action. There are exceptions of course, but they are exposed and buried eventually.
Whut's tha big deal wif havin' an Esk'mo creem pie fer dee-ssert after yew eat a boneless battered fried steak?
I just feel like this trend plus the lack of concern for getting tested is how new "super std's" and shit get started...all people lie..they just do...
Now do what you want but jeezus it takes 15min to get tested!
And I have a revolver too.
Doesn't mean I'm gonna spin the chamber, stick it to my head and see what happens ......
Always wrap it .......
because we all LOVE BBFS!!! who likes wearing a condom?? NO ONE!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Laik hell! Ah luvs usin' cuntdrums. But thar's a l'il secret tew it. Ah takes one o' them Mangrum-sized ones an' Ah fills it up part way wif jello strait outta tha ree-frigger-rater an' then Ah jam it on mah peckerdillo an' goes ta TunaTown wif it. Oncest in a while ta change thangs up Ah'll put sum fruit cocktail in tha jello fer shitz 'n' giggles. Then it's laik tha inside o' tha cuntdrum is ribbed fer YORE pleshure!
the don's list. of course .. it's arbitrary ... people lie, reviews can be bogus, But consensus was that a fair number (a third?) of ladies would oblige a bbfs request. speculate on why; some did it as an 'upgrade service', some to oblige a regular, some to compete or develop a client to become a regular.

i'm sure some ladies make rules for their sessions .. some never, some always, some somewhere in between ... been doing the hobby for some time . came to the conclusion that i only know what the lady is doing when she is with me ... what she did with the client before me and after me would be her .. business ... literally.

all hobby folks make decisions .. generally in the present tense ... if someone says never, i'm inclined to believe them.. "always" ... probably not .. but .. who knows. i do think there is a big, squishy middle ... where most of us live.
I just feel like this trend plus the lack of concern for getting tested is how new "super std's" and shit get started Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
Thet's part o' that reason. But it's mo' bee-cause tha medicos have been using auntie-buyotics fer 'bout 80 yars ta fight all kinds a back-terial infeckshuns. Tha l'il critters is gittin' immune ta tha stuff.

Now, not usin' cuntdrums make's it easier ta git tha clap an' now yew gittin' a lot mo' cases o' auntie-buyotic-resist'nt clap jus' laik thar's auntie-buyotic-resist'nt staph.

A hunnert yars ago, a fella wuld git treated fer tha clap laik this: Tha doc wuld slip a glass rod up yer pee-hole up ta yer bladder. Then he'd take a l'il ol' mallet an' tappity-tap-tap-tap all up an' down yer wee-willie-one-eye ta bust up the pus-filledt blisters in yore aretha-franklin. Then he'd pull out tha glass rod and put this thang Ah foundt a pitcher of thet's called a Volkmann's spoon an' run thet inna yer pee-hole ta scrape out all tha pus an nasty shee'yit up in yore aretha-franklin.

Now, if'n thet was still tha prim'ry treatm'nt fer fellas wif tha clap instead uva shot o' auntie-buyotics, thar prolly wuldn't be no probl'm wif auntie-buyotic-resist'nt clap. An' yew culd be damm shore fellas wuld be bringin' thar own cuntdrums wif'em ta a sesshun jus' ta' make shore yew hadn't run out.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 503429.jpg (94.8 KB, 327 views)
Duuuuh my name is dodger and I don't know what premium access to private areas means Originally Posted by dodger
Drink a margarita for me
The ideal of intercourse is BBFS. Danger? Of course. Life is dangerous. You'll never get out of it alive. It's all about priorities and pleasure. You pays yer money and you takes your choice. I've done it, not often, but how many here have dated girls and slept with them bareback after a couple steak dinners and drinks? It's all relative.
... Cuntdrums.
Originally Posted by dodger
Duuuuh my name is dodger and I don't know what premium access to private areas means

actually .. my handle is dodger .... and if you look at my join date .. and my time on aspd before there was eccie .... premium access holds no fascination for me ... showcases ...yes ....

..... carry on
Holds enough fascination for you to be blabbing your big mouth though right?
Holds enough fascination for you to be blabbing your big mouth though right? Originally Posted by submarineracer
non sequitor ... on several levels

use block if you have a concern. reading my posts is not, in any way obligatory ... no matter what your sponsor says

just go to the 'control panel' ... click on "edit ignore list" ... key in my handle ... sort of what i just did with you ....
Pretty sure you'll be silenced for a bit without ignore.