Big Guys. Yes, No, Maybe?

We all need Loven.
Size really isn't an issue for me, cleanliness is. Be fresh, confident, on time, fully prepared and let me take care of you! We all need that human touch
Size really isn't an issue for me, cleanliness is. Be fresh, confident, on time, fully prepared and let me take care of you! We all need that human touch Originally Posted by Kendall4U
swoon
Discriminating based on one's body size doesn't interest me. Whether a client is thin or 300+ lbs, a great time can be had when mutual respect and desire are present.
Just be EXTRA clean and don't ask me to lick or stick a finger in your ass because it's not happening.
Just be EXTRA clean and don't ask me to lick or stick a finger in your ass because it's not happening. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
LMAO
swoon Originally Posted by corona
Don't be a tease. You know how to reach me!
Don't be a tease. You know how to reach me! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
you're killin me smalls!
I do have a weight restriction. It's not based on a personal thing.

I had a very big man die on me during a session and I find myself getting triggered when I see larger men.

Personally, I don't think it would be fair to see a larger man knowing I might not be able to give him the service he deserves.
Witnessing someone die has left a pretty deep scar on me, sadly and I haven't been able to get past that.

Time and money should be spent with someone who can fit the bill and I totally respect that.
^^^^

Did you get paid?
Just be EXTRA clean and don't ask me to lick or stick a finger in your ass because it's not happening. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Deal breaker..........
Well damn...
  • L.A.
  • 11-17-2016, 08:23 PM
Discriminating based on one's body size doesn't interest me. Whether a client is thin or 300+ lbs, a great time can be had when mutual respect and desire are present. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Very classy!
  • BLM69
  • 11-18-2016, 01:06 PM
What about a finger up your ass?
Shit happens