Best excuses for hobbiest with SO to get out

if she asks "where have you been?", just tell her w/ the straightest of face "oh, just fuckin' around."
if helps if you've used that before when you have just been running around doing errands.
I either play during work.hours (lunch break) or take off early and play..never have to give an excuse.

Now the one thing I do.is play close to home. Cant risk being in an accident and having to explain why I was in north dallas
Tell her "I fucking hate you, you stupid cunt!" That should buy you enough time.
Just tell her the truth...her reaction may surprise you!!!
Going to the emergency room to deal with your hemroids.
In the last year of my 2nd marriage, we were going to counselling. The counselor suggested that I needed to see a therapist. So, i went to therapy for a couple of months. I got what I needed from the therapist and started seeing hookers for my therapy. I did get a lot from both.

So, I would announce that I had a therapy session and go see my favorite hookers. My SO supported my willingness to improve my mental health and the costs were not questioned.
The other cool thing about this is that a therapist has to keep everything confidential. The SO couldn't even ask the therapist anything.

Now that I'm single, I am continuing my sex therapy on a very regular basis.
Gym membership used to work really well for me. It gives you an excuse to carry extra clothes and toiletries, an alibi for time away from the house and all for $40 a month.
They are just looking for a reason to bitch... give her one.
Tell her your going run errands or drinking with the boys.
After you have your fun go get drunked up.
When you get home drunk she will be pissed because your drunk and not question anything else...
Works like a charm!
A lot of my guys use the going to Home Depot excuse... Lol or you could say you're going to get a haircut and come see me for a great haircut with a happy ending... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Interesting! I am moving there and have to find a new hairstylist, anyway. Two birds with one stone?
Fishing - Inexpensive. Untraceable. Not limited by time slots. Perfectly normal for your vehicle to be seen, parked in strange locations, like in the brush, off the road or in a parking lot near a lake. Car may be seen by others, but you won't. Alcohol might be involved. Permission to come home nasty, sweaty and smelling of fish, and go directly to the shower. No expectation to "improve your game over time". Some fishing trips may require travel to other locales, with an overnight stay. Don't forget to throw a bedroll or similar sleeping accommodations in the car, in case you choose to take nap, while waiting for the peak feeding time.

Fishing: the perfect pastime for the discriminating hobbiest.
I don't golf, and when I'm taking boat out, she wants to go. I have 3 1969 muscle cars. Parts are hard to come by. So when I need to get out for a few hours. I say I'm going to look look at a car or part I saw on craigslist or something similar. Talking about the cars or the parts bores her, so she doesn't even bother asking about it.