Hobby Chemistry and the Lost Unicorn

Yes, this goes to prove my theory. There are 2 kinds of mongers. Those that hate women but need to fuck and those that love women and love to fuck. Some of us enjoy to have a relationship that doesn't include sharing all the drama of the rest of their lives and some of these wonderful women provide that for us.
It's a pragmatic way of living for some us single guys.
I personally like living by myself now and these ladies give me the physical touch that I crave and for a short time, the company that I enjoy. Specially, when there is a personality chemistry that works.

That's been shown to me by a couple of providers that retired this year. We have stayed in contact and good friends.

No right or wrong here, just different people living different lives.
Good onya Mr Clark.
  • grean
  • 11-30-2017, 10:29 AM
It's a pragmatic way of living for some us single guys.
I personally like living by myself now and these ladies give me the physical touch that I crave and for a short time, the company that I enjoy. Originally Posted by micktoz
Paying for them to leave.

There are a lot a wonderful women on this site that it would be very easy to get along with and build at a minimum, a great friendship.

I've gotten that vibe a couple of times but pushed that thought out of my mind. We can be wonderful friends and long lost lovers an hour at a time.

A great, huge, beautiful wall belongs between RL & the Hobby.

For you guys willing, my advice would be to let the ladies initiate the first move. Otherwise you could get a thread in coed telling everyone how creepy you are.
  • Crock
  • 11-30-2017, 10:33 AM
I feel that the last two posts are the best so far.

There definitely needs to be big figurative wall between RL and the hobby. It needs to not just be about privacy, but also about emotions.

Unless, of course, you're looking to get hurt. That's not my thing, but I know others are into it... WALDT.
" Come hang out with me"

Defenition:

1.I have rent bills etc and need your money
2.same as above but I really enjoy hanging out with you, maybe we can go eat AND you dont have to pay what others do to shag
3.I really enjoy you and just want to hang out, a meal/movie/shopping sounds lovely

My target providers are #1 somewhat because Ive become jaded and tend not to believe the #2's but # 2's are fun to hang out with and as a matter of fact Im supposed to go to Six Flags sat with a 2.

#3s- my experience has been the sex ends(REMINDER we're talking about providers) because she values having a man as a friend where it's not about sex.....Never had sex again with Miki the Japanese girl after we had coffee and dinner a few times.....
There are few things worse than realizing that the silence on the other end means, "You didn't really mean shit to me." Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'm not convinced that it's always like this. For some people getting out of the business means a clean break and never look back. For some, it's not like changing jobs, it's reshaping their entire lives. Do agree with the OP that you should be happy for anyone who has, and can execute, an exit strategy.
My longterm FwB decided to start a "relationship" and we stopped the benefits... so I went and turned my ATF Stripper friend into my new FwB.

Go find a new one!
I bet I can guess your age and weight... Originally Posted by johnclark
Do not get all butt hurt from my post that just expresses my opinion and the WTF moment thatI had reading it. Just giving some advice to have a reality check.

Now what the hell does my age and weight have to do with anything?

So go ahead take a guess and let me know. While your at it also include my height, race and penis size.
You creeps really don’t get the business exchange. She wants money and you want your weiner played with. She acts like she finds your old ass attractive and interesting and you act you’re not a creep paying to get some action. You give her money and she plays with your weiner and you go on with your lives.

This isn’t farmersonly.com - if you want a date don’t insult the girl or yourself by pretending the relationship is more than it is. Get some pride and a taste of reality dudes.
Fun Fact: Baylor has the lowest ROI of any university in the country. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
I’d have thought it’d be for schools like UNT but Baylor is significantly more expensive but now that I think about it I’ve worked with several Baylor graduates but non of them were above mid management.

If you have a source I’d love to see it - find those things interesting.
Met one provider who was the perfect hobby wife. Unfortunately she stopped hobbying and went back to school.
OP, I get it. I think many of us would prefer having a unicorn, but just can't find one. Wait, that's why it's called a unicorn! Part of the unicorn deal is knowing that it can end at any time without warning by either party. It is also never fully blurring the lines between the unicorn and real world.
I never go looking for 'chemistry' in a dancer or provider. But sometimes the 'chemistry' finds me. And at different levels of intensity. They usually move on in the RW after a time. I'm always happy for them, but sad for myself. And then find a hot, young, sex-pot of a chic to help me get over the loss.
Otherwise I'll look like some 40's dude in a fedora and trench coat on a Rail Road platform looking like someone who just had his guts kicked out of him.
Otherwise I'll look like some 40's dude in a fedora and trench coat on a Rail Road platform looking like someone who just had his guts kicked out of him. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEiDZ9Rgd3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgIhUWtItHo

Bushjumper - my favorite movie.
I know how the OP feels. I recently lost my unicorn and I fear that I may never find another.
We've all had that feeling. Your best friend in the 5th grade moves to Modesto. The stray dog you took in last year runs off never to be seen again. Your high school sweetheart goes off to Baylor and you go to Central Nebraska State A&M. Fate drops good things in our laps, shows us the joy of good companionship and and then the bitch snatches it away. We sometimes get attached, sometimes just a little, sometimes fiercely. The joy of the present and hope for the future blinds us to the reality that people and things change and life moves on in the blink of an eye.

I've met some lovely ladies in this sport, probably three times what my scoreboard shows. Some were sub par, the majority average and some were worth several visits eventually fading away as the novelty wore off. I've got several ATF's in my rotation now and I see them when I can. Something about them keeps you coming back. But then there's the proverbial unicorn. Looks? Well, yeah! Talent? Of course. Combine all the positives and the best thing about them is you just click. In my experience chemistry is the most important factor for a continuing hobby relationship. I didn't come here looking for chemistry(in the eloquent words of Ted Nugent "I'm a breeder") but every now and again it finds me. And rarely does chemistry hook up with all the other variables to make a unicorn.

Fate paid me a visit recently. My unicorn, or "hobby wife" as we called it recently moved onto the RW. No hints, no warnings, just gone. It caught me a little off guard to say the least. Prior to her I had a unicorn relationship that lasted over ten years and it was very rewarding. We've been enjoying each others company for two years and I never once stopped to consider that one day she might be gone. Then she called me and told me the news. As she talked I was reminiscing about the early days when I recognized we had chemistry. At first it was the ability to talk about anything. Soon it became more where we shared personal thoughts and feelings. Boundaries never had to be discussed or crossed and we were still comfortable sharing our life stories. We'd check in with each other, talk about when we'd meet again and what we'd do, go have lunch, re-arrange her furniture, cry over personal tragedies or just cuddle in bed talking. She helped me, I helped her. She even told me she'd like to try something different and that I should introduce another woman into our fun. Occasionally she'd say "why did you see that provider? She's cuter than me" or "her tits are nicer". We even talked about going to Mexico for a weekend this spring and I'll tell you I'd rather travel solo than risk having a rotten time with someone I don't click with. We had become friends. To sum it up it was just genuinely fun and easy. Finally she said "I'll call you next time I'm around and we can have lunch".

My heart dropped just a smidgen during that phone call but more than anything I was happy for her. Fuck my own feelings, I'll get over it. Not every player on this field is offered an off ramp and probably more don't take it. Instead of being sad I'm extremely grateful to have spent time with such a wonderful person. Lot's of players will warn against getting too involved with providers, that it can't possibly end up good. I see their point, but if you do it carefully and know whom your dealing with the risk can be worth the reward. Now begins the hard part: searching for more good chemistry with the fine ladies of this field. I know there's more unicorns out there and I intend to find one. Originally Posted by johnclark
Hey stranger, I may not be your unicorn, but I remember enjoying our time together. I'm back now, if you'd like to catch up xoxo