Are You Easy To Pick Up

I'm not easy to pick up....

I'm nice...i will smile and talk to men...but I don't respond well to being flirted with...almost like I find it hard to believe and kinda awkward.
I'm a hard pick up Now & Before Hobby life
.. when out of RW life
back in the day I would Not be easy pick up ,but did and love men asking me for my number ..

when out of hobby life I just want to be alone and on my own.
I'm not easy to pick up, but I'm such a flirt. I do get hit on a lot, and if you pay for my dinner/drinks, I may let you give me your number lol
I know the OP was asking the questions to the providers, but as a consumer of goods, I'm really difficult to pick up. Because of the hot strippers and providers I know and spend time with (in and out of the hobby) you better be a hot lady who's DTF at the drop of a hat.

Most hot women who are DTF don't look my way...
I'm not easy to pick up, but I'm such a flirt. I do get hit on a lot, and if you pay for my dinner/drinks, I may let you give me your number lol Originally Posted by tiatate
all whores are "easy" ....tis the nature of things UITB
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2018, 05:09 PM
I'm not easy to pick up, but I'm such a flirt. I do get hit on a lot, and if you pay for my dinner/drinks, I may let you give me your number lol Originally Posted by tiatate
Nice dream gold digger
I’m easy . . . but I’m not cheap!!
I am a Slut, so, yes I am easy. Been this way ever since I lost my virginity, but I am semi-picky.
My ego is too big for me to be easy to pick up. Plus I'm so selective as if I'm picking the man I want to have a child with. Lmao

On the other hand, if I'm out, and spot a guy I really want, I get the nerve to tell him and take him home. I tend to favor the quiet, mysterious looking men that do not need the attention on them or the funny, personable one that exudes confidence. Both types help with my RW shyness, my shyness goes away in the hobby.

I'll take the guy home, then I'd tell him thanks for the fun. Have a good life, and show him the door.

Haven't had a RW date in a year. Hobbying is easier because of the no strings attached and both people know what to expect.

I wish someone would put a social together. Everyone would have ease in picking someone up lol
Yes, I do end up choosing sometimes) I guess if the "right guy" came up behind me and put his hands up my tee shirt squeezing my nipples as he kissed my neck and I felt his hard cock against my booty, no telling what might happen but it needs to be the right guy) My sex drive is always very high & I often tend to think with my wet swollen clit like some of you guys think with your cock and very naughty things do happen that shouldn't))) I am sure the other providers who are sex addicts have the same problem as I do. Originally Posted by Teagenluv

Luv the fantasies you paint, Teagen....makes me pine for those days as a younger man and be that "right guy"....
When out in the RW, I love to talk, laugh, flirt and smile.... but I go home alone. However, you never know... just maybe one night... I might change my mind, and go home with him!
Rw is such a pain. So many games and lies. But with patience and the ability to get a good read it does pay off. Hobby is so much easier because both know what we are there for. Just have to have the ability to stick and move and control the feelings when you meet the good ones on here.
If you flirt at a club, you have to be prepared to suck and fuck often in the club, restroom or car unless the guy is super hot and then you take him home to fuck)))))
I love everything about this city, the bars, the restaurants but getting picked up in a bar!? NO WAY!!! Younger dudes are... ughhh 🤢 no offense and I’m only speaking based of what I’ve seen, maybe is the bars I go but I love the music and the girls are soooo hot! I love to watch beautiful people but interacting, oh hell no!

When I go out I enjoy the company of the people that I’m with already... so no.
OMG!I am so easy it's pathetic. Really, I'm a complete floozy. I can't help it. Never have been able to. I enjoy sex way too much to just not.