The Red Scare returns

your LOL is moot.

the red scare link is fixed and working. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I Think Hillary spends too much time hanging around the water cooler in the Kremlin.
I Think Hillary spends too much time hanging around the water cooler in the Kremlin. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I surmise that's safer than wine coolers and TVs!

Her temper tantrums were a topic of select conversations in 1992 with an increased awareness after the Service took over their inside posts around the time of the inauguration and shortly thereafter. Her foul mouth was also noted regularly until transfers were demanded, which didn't stop her yelling, cussing, and screaming, but gave agents a breather. Does ...

"bipolar" come to mind?
I think Hillary is a Russian asset that went bad for the russians and they dropped her like a hot potato.

maybe that's why they pissed her off.
Cold war 2.0
  • WTF
  • 10-21-2019, 10:46 AM
She knows (so does Bill) where it will END! Chelsea has no future.

The motive for the most recent Hoax will be clear when the blubbering Democrats start whining about THEIR NEW RULE on appointees: That a President "under investigation" is prohibited from nominating or even suggesting a nominee for the SCOTUS vacancies in particular and any others they hope to reserve for a Democrat who is a President.

Trump is a Democrat! Originally Posted by LexusLover