A question for providers

Buckman.. WTF !!! Don't ask..TELL!@
  • Toyz
  • 06-26-2012, 04:46 PM
So let me see if I get this...in this very public forum you call out a member saying he doesn't pass hour screening? Really?
So let me see if I get this...in this very public forum you call out a member saying he doesn't pass hour screening? Really? Originally Posted by Toyz
Sweetpea, lighten up. It was a joke! Buckman and I have never spoken before this.
So let me see if I get this...in this very public forum you call out a member saying he doesn't pass hour screening? Really? Originally Posted by Toyz
Tsk tsk.....it was a joke. Refer to buckman's post.
Oh my goodness, Beagle! That is an adorable dog!
Also, your review is questionable.
Your recent " legit" (not) reviewer has two other shady reviews which lack of contact info/details. Funny how someone replied on the thread as to how the same reviewer had bogus reviews.
Also, interesting how elaborate the reviewer was regarding pre-paying. Most agencies require the "green dot" money pak payments. HMMMMMMMM
Epic Fail!
Also, your review is questionable.
Your recent " legit" (not) reviewer has two other shady reviews which lack of contact info/details. Funny how someone replied on the thread as to how the same reviewer had bogus reviews.
Also, interesting how elaborate the reviewer was regarding pre-paying. Most agencies require the "green dot" money pak payments. HMMMMMMMM Originally Posted by BigChestedItalian

Are you maybe suggestion that the reviewer is maybe some notorious shyster who is beefing up his own ladies and that Celesta is handled by said shyster. Wow who could said shyster be, no one comes to mind.

hmmmm could it be Miko, no that's not right, Macro, no still not right

Oh I got it

MARCO
You guys are funny !
You guys are funny ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

It is very likely pre-payment is required to pay her booking fees to whoever is actually handling her, well, handle, LOL.Green dot and the like are very common for this.
lol. she asks the LADIES for advise, and 25 popsts later not one lady has chimed in.
but, every hard dick in the room has given their advice. TFF!
Originally Posted by DIE HARD
OK that's doesn't sound too bad .