Stupid Fuckers Falling for Minimum Wage

What will the illegals do when technology replaces them? Obama will have to borrow more money from China to pay for them.
How is that? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, why hire an illegal for 15 bucks an hour if you can avoid the hassle and hire a fellow American?
Even some "disabled" people will work for 15 bucks an hour.
Well, why hire an illegal for 15 bucks an hour if you can avoid the hassle and hire a fellow American?
Even some "disabled" people will work for 15 bucks an hour. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Because you can pay an "illegal alien" $5 an hour and avoid the "hassle"!
I just went to see a movie tonight with family. The concession stand had a long line, and the bastard fuckers charged me 13 dollars for a drink and chicken strips. Same fucking shit would cost 6 dollars at Cane's so the motherfuckers running the Cinema can afford to pay 15 bucks an hour.
Why do I want 15 bucks an hour when I know it will hurt business? Cause motherfuckers shouldn't be paying people 7 bucks an hour and charging me double for chicken strips, that's why!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

But you can't see a movie at Cane's though.

The overpriced concession is a direct result of the theatre having a captive audience.

Or it could be the theatre overcompensating for the price the movie studios charge them for the overpriced piece of crap you just watched.

Who knows.
What will the illegals do when technology replaces them? Obama will have to borrow more money from China to pay for them. Originally Posted by Jagermonster
Or what will technology do ...when illegals replace the technology?
Or what will technology do ...when illegals replace the technology? Originally Posted by JCM800
What?

Will the horse and buggy replace the car? Will the telegraph replace the smartphone?

What's really fucking stupid is calling for a maximum wage.
If the State wanted to raise the wages of working men and women, they wouldn't be letting illegals come into this country, giving them sanctuary, benefits and education, and now amnesty !

The US Chamber of Commerce, the Democrats and establishment GOP don't give a fuck about working men and women in America. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Best post ever.
Because you can pay an "illegal alien" $5 an hour and avoid the "hassle"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, that is hard to overcome but WTF claims he pays the guys on his construction sites 12 to 13 bucks per hour.
What's really fucking stupid is calling for a maximum wage. Originally Posted by Budman
Yep. so why are you doing it? ahhhh, because you're really fucking stupid.
Well, that is hard to overcome but WTF claims he pays the guys on his construction sites 12 to 13 bucks per hour. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
WTF is paying them 1998 wages???
Well, that is hard to overcome but WTF claims he pays the guys on his construction sites 12 to 13 bucks per hour. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Actually, as I understand WTF's repeated posts of "non-responsibility," he only independently contracts with a general contractor who contracts with subs who hire the illegals, so he is not directly paying the illegals ... and even though his profit is increased (and so are the "middle guys'" profits increased) he claims to have no culpability and/or responsibility for the hiring of illegals.

He's an "end user" (benefactor) of the illegal worker traffic in this country in one of the businesses with the highest number of illegal hires after the agricultural/farming businesses.
Or what will technology do ...when illegals replace the technology? Originally Posted by JCM800
Actually, the reverse is historically correct. When Chavez pushed to "organize" the farm workers in South Texas the farmers (not all of course) co-oped equipment and starting doing the same work with machinery/technology.

As certain products got more expensive to harvest, growing and production went overseas. Ask John Tomato-Patch Kerry. He with is government credentials and her with her bucks have made some sweet deals overseas...and sheltered the income to boot. That is also what happened to the garment and auto industry.

One can get a shirt made overseas for $20 that would cost $100 here, except from overseas the sleeves and tails are too short and the button holes don't match the buttons. I have a "nail" hammer made in China with a dome shaped head on it .... it is a collector's item now and used for "snugging" things up or breaking small rocks (anything but driving nails). We have turned this country into a consumer's nightmare by allowing the unions to control pay and benefits for their own greed. And because we owe some much overseas we are forced to accept inferior products in exchange for debt service.

So what do the liberals want to do ... jack up the minimum wage.
Ask John Tomato-Patch Kerry. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Patriarch of the Idiot family, LL, has the audacity to continually defame the name of a decorated military veteran.

Shame, Shame, Shame!

Hmmm, I wonder if LL Idiot had the courage to fight for America's freedom himself.

What say you, Mr. Idiot?
The Patriarch of the Idiot family, LL, has the audacity to continually defame the name of a decorated military veteran. Originally Posted by bigtex
I thought he threw them away,

..... including his 3rd "heart" and ticket home for a splinter in his ass.

Apparently, you supported Lt. Kerry while he lied to Congress.