Tried to do the right thing, and got yelled at and blocked

Goes with the territory unless you are a total wuss, white knight who just lets providers walk all over you. Originally Posted by Pitroom
That would be me!!!
I say this again I honestly don't think women have the upper hand in this business. Only the top tier women can turn down appointments honestly. Guys get too caught up in trying to appease women here who will turn on you like the wind. Do the right thing and you'll still get craziness from time to time. Realize these women are used to guys who just bow down. Be nice always. But at the end of the day I've never seen a man with money and no pussy in my life. Money wins hands down. If you know you've been nice and a woman says she's blocking you oh fucking well. It's thousands in Houston selling pussy. Always remember that.
Kara and Gina nail the issue.
ECG and I still discuss TCB issues with some of the east coast hobby folks that are on both sides of this issue and although folks usually improve TCB things, some burnout and leave. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well I haven't been in this as long as I have, with not having TBC skillls as they are .. I don't mess around when comes to making money and staying busy on tour ..
  • Uomo
  • 06-24-2023, 11:06 AM
So I've had 2 goofy interactions this week that started from P411.

I send my request for a date and time. In my message I introduce myself, my age, ethnicity, blah blah. All the information needed is there between my appt request and my message including my preferred method of contact (text).

Both cases I get a reply thru P411 stating something along the lines of "great babe, love to see you, please text me here"

Now this is where it gets stupid.

I text them, hey its Mike from P411. In both instances I get responses like "what's your age, ethnicity" or "what your P411 handle?". Seriously? Its all in P411. We clear that hurdle and then its followed by "what day and time do you want?" FFS its all in the P411 request.

So OP, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

And before says well just move on... ya, that's exactly what I did. If the TCB sucks usually the rest of the experience will as well.

Both
^^^ yes they sound like goofy hoes
  • RK2
  • 06-25-2023, 08:51 PM
Here is to hoping a great review to follow. Encounter booked and so far all indications there will not be any complications. Fingers crossed. However, if things go south I will be here another two days so time to make up for it......More to follow!
That would be me!!! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Hey that’s how I met my ATF: she walked all over me. Then she played with me balls using her feet!

But about 3 weeks ago she changed up the appointment by an hour so I didn’t see her that evening. I showed her! (not)
I always try to prebook and have mixed success through p4, I many times never get a response or days or weeks later. I now either try to get a number to text and then book the day or two before. Sometimes that works. Trying to book day of or last minute is always iffy as well. Each has their own way of doing things and I can appreciate that, but they aren't always clear on what that is.
Thanks to the ladies that do take care of business and don't act like we are a pita. Even though we probably are.