AOC...say it ain't so!!

Yea riiiiiiight.

And orphans have as much economic advantage as a rich white kid or a rich black kid... Originally Posted by WTF
Babe Ruth was in an orphanage!!!!!!

http://www.baberuthcentral.com/babe-...ths-childhood/
  • oeb11
  • 01-25-2019, 01:26 PM
Trump is an avowed Nazi and white supremacist. Thats his choice to be one and your choice to support him. Its ok bb you can support whoever you want Originally Posted by themystic

Show some proof, TM
If it were out there the DPST's would have long since impeached Trump
I grow concerned for your state of mind. Seek Help!
Show some proof, TM
If it were out there the DPST's would have long since impeached Trump
I grow concerned for your state of mind. Seek Help! Originally Posted by oeb11
You question my mental health? Seek help? Is this the same oeb that lectures me every other post about some rule violation? Dont worry oeb Im not a snowflake like the right wingers in this country. I have thick skin. Your personal attack and insult to me doesn't mean jack shit.
dpst dpst dpst

hahahahahahahaha
Statement By Pinocchio Rated Four Ocasio-Cortezes

Someone needs to make one about aoc's horse teeth!
Someone needs to make one about aoc's horse teeth! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Already out there:

Thanks!!

But could you identify which one is which??

bahahahahahahahaha
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2019, 03:33 PM
Thanks!!

But could you identify which one is which??

bahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Which one would you prefer to fuck ?

Come wd, she is an attractive enough chick.
I wouldn't touch that crazy eyed cunt for nothin'.
The perfect icon for the party of "neigh"!

Trump is an avowed Nazi and white supremacist. Thats his choice to be one and your choice to support him. Its ok bb you can support whoever you want Originally Posted by themystic
You do a lot of assuming...YOU know NOTHING about me!!
Please provide a link to you unsubstantiated claims...as I KNOW you shoot your mouth of a LOT...writing checks your ASS can't CASH...you and all you old worn out platitudes!!
Please provide a link to you unsubstantiated claims...as I KNOW you shoot your mouth of a LOT...writing checks your ASS can't CASH...you and all you old worn out platitudes!! Originally Posted by bb1961

mystic is just channeling his inner CJohnny.

he talks alot...
Please provide a link to you unsubstantiated claims...as I KNOW you shoot your mouth of a LOT...writing checks your ASS can't CASH...you and all you old worn out platitudes!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Im sorry bb. I forgot how sensitive those on the right are. I think they call it snowflakes because of their fragile nature. I didn't call you a Nazi. I said you supported one. Lighten up bb you're taking this way to serious. Take Jackie's advice and go buy a hooker
mystic is just channeling his inner CJohnny.

he talks alot... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Mystic watch snowflakes in wintertime. Snowflake melt even when sun no shine. Mystic love Dilbert anyway. Like Bible say