independence or lees summit???

thx sexy miss YD..youre sooo yummy
Dog patch? Who are you hanging with? Dog patch Staff edit The Dr Originally Posted by yourdesire
Fuck a winter wonderland park. Go there during Halloween. A free tour of horrors.
Lee's Summit is still a pretty depressed area, but it is definitely growing and building steam. A lot of decent restaurants can be found there and some good highway access.

Independence is basically poverty stricken. Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
Lee’s Summit is pretty depressed? Give me a break…
i have stayed in Independence couple times just to see a couple awesome seeet repeat friends and it did work good that way

I think it depends on who you see and how you conduct business
and how you conduct business Originally Posted by DallasRain
TA DA!

Exactly!! You know my door is always open to you
Lee's Summit is still a pretty depressed area, but it is definitely growing and building steam. A lot of decent restaurants can be found there and some good highway access.

Independence is basically poverty stricken. Originally Posted by Saint Expedite

Hey, Does anyone like Raytown?

There is nothing bad about Lee's Summit. Especially the Southern part.
Overland Park
Olathe
Legends
Country Club Plaza
North Town

Why does everyone want to go far, far east?

Please ladies, why not try the middle of the metro versus Independence, Blue Springs,b Lee's Summit, etc. Originally Posted by TX.eccie
You know there are quite a few who live on the east side of the metro that would prefer closer options, right? And you specify Olathe, North Town, and Legends as being options for middle of the metro???

Ladies, please don't neglect the east side!
Woohoo I found the perfect place and Lee"s Summit worked so well that I will be stopping over again....of course,I still also love Overland Park!!

I aporeciate the discussion...
Thanks for feedback!!!