Where is that Bo Bergdahl report that we were promised back in June?

That's not a "deflection", NO BALL EVA. It goes to the heart of this thread and explains why the military is slow-walking the report in order to help Odumbo. It illustrates how Odumbo has thoroughly corrupted and politicized the top brass at the DOD, just like he had Eric Holder throughly corrupt and politicize the DOJ.

And by the way, NO BALLS EVA, if it was a "deflection" then you are the doofus who deflected by asking "the military is political?" You are such a demented moron that you can't recall what you said two posts ago, NO BALLS EVA. Are you taking your Alzheimers meds, NO BALLS EVA? I would send you a pill tray marked for each day of the week, but it would be a waste since you can't remember to fill it up. What day of the week is this, NO BALLS EVA?
That's not a "deflection", NO BALL EVA. It goes to the heart of this thread and explains why the military is slow-walking the report in order to help Odumbo. It illustrates how Odumbo has thoroughly corrupted and politicized the top brass at the DOD, just like he had Eric Holder thoroughly corrupt and politicize the DOJ.

And by the way, NO BALLS EVA, if it was a "deflection" then you are the doofus who deflected by asking "the military is political?" You are such a demented moron that you can't recall what you said two posts ago, NO BALLS EVA. Are you taking your Alzheimer's meds, NO BALLS EVA? I would send you a pill tray marked for each day of the week, but it would be a waste since you can't remember to fill it up. What day of the week is this, NO BALLS EVA? Originally Posted by lustylad
Sad chicken dick you are as fucking dumb as Judy.
The military is political? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hell yeah, everything is political.

Jim
No Bergdahl report from the Pentagon; but we did get " Operation Inherent Resolve" today !!!!!

WTF......

Fucking embarrassing how neutered our military is becoming.
Please, whir-LIE-turd, direct your on-hold messages directly to President Obama.

And while you're at it, please remind him of what MLK and other civil rights crusaders would have done.

LMAO @ the ONLY DULY ELECTED DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR.
I am the ONLY DULY ELECTED DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There. Now it is true.

WTF is Inherent Resolve? Can anyone make any sense of that name?
I don't know what it means, but it sounds despondent ....speaks to dashed hope..it certainly doesn't inspire confidence.

WTF is Inherent Resolve? Can anyone make any sense of that name? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I am guessing it is tucked away along with the Solyndra, Benghazi, fast and furious, IRS, Eric Snowden, Secret Service, Eric Holder, and all the other criminal activities and cover ups.
Bowe Bergdahl's hometown uneasy about him

Bergdahl's release on May 30 was instantly doused in controversy. Many of the soldiers who served with him accused the 28-year-old soldier of deserting his unit by walking off the Afghanistan base before he was captured. There was also intense criticism of the Obama administration for trading Bergdahl for five Taliban prisoners held in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Bergdahl now sits in a sort of limbo. He has completed the Army's formal reintegration program and continues psychological treatment. He is still assigned to a unit with U.S. Army North in San Antonio, performing "administrative duties."

But Bergdahl is also waiting to hear if he'll face any criminal charges in the military justice system....

"Bowe did have a tendency to get really frustrated and just to walk off and throw up his hands," said Tim Kemery, a Bergdahl acquaintance.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/bowe-...t-him/29143134
Spin. Repeat.