MMM and Kiki double

See.. I knew it would be an awesome match.. I cant wait my turn..
Mental image: Muffy and Fluffy hanging down into MMM Majic mouth! Oh my. Leaves an approach from behind. I'm just saying.
Tee hee. lol
Hmm, it is a confirmed fact that ole Cowboy loves him some BIG OLE TITTIES. So, the question remains :
Does MMM now also love BOT too? Kiki's are about as good as they get.
Inquiring minds want to know. (And horny old me want to watch!)
And one more thing.
How the HELL do you manage to double up with those two and NOT offer a fucking review? Now ats jus cruel!
We want to KNOW what you got in to.
We deserve to know.
You owe to the hobby world to expound upon your experience!
And besides , just ... PLEASE TELL IT ALL! ��
Hmm, it is a confirmed fact that ole Cowboy loves him some BIG OLE TITTIES. So, the question remains :
Does MMM now also love BOT too? Kiki's are about as good as they get.
Inquiring minds want to know. (And horny old me want to watch!) Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
you must pm me to let me know what BOT means ? Lol!! I tried go ogling it.
Bot. - big ol titties kiki2012 lol
Blondes! They are sooooo much fun! ���� Kiki.
Now cowboy, you know sometimes we don't kiss n tell for a reason lol. Guess you're gonna have to get together with us and find out if you can cowboy up with two of the hottest and energetic ladies in town . And to answer your question..... I love me some Kiki boobies!!
So think about this till I get back and she and I get our schedules lined up.....big ole boobies on your tongue and a majic mouth a lil farther south.....preceded AND followed by some slip n slide Jacuzzi fun mmmmm, makes ME wet thinkin bout playin in the bubbles with a beautiful bubbly blonde while we take Complete advantage of every inch of ya
Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Spark mine?
Last comment from me. We spent almost 2 hours doing anything and every thing 3 naugtay people could come with. I don't even remember all of them, but we all went home with smiles on our faces.
Last comment from me. We spent almost 2 hours doing anything and every thing 3 naugtay people could come with. I don't even remember all of them, but we all went home with smiles on our faces. Originally Posted by Randy Shreveport
Hats of to ya being "that guy"
Now cowboy, you know sometimes we don't kiss n tell for a reason lol. Guess you're gonna have to get together with us and find out if you can cowboy up with two of the hottest and energetic ladies in town . And to answer your question..... I love me some Kiki boobies!!
So think about this till I get back and she and I get our schedules lined up.....big ole boobies on your tongue and a majic mouth a lil farther south.....preceded AND followed by some slip n slide Jacuzzi fun mmmmm, makes ME wet thinkin bout playin in the bubbles with a beautiful bubbly blonde while we take Complete advantage of every inch of ya Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
Such a tease!!
I'm gonna make the trip to Shreveport, don't know when, but I'm gonna.

I just wanna kick myself for not seeing these lovely ladies.