Bob Woodward........"I looked hard, but could find no collusion"

From Day One, the Mueller probe has been AN INVESTIGATION IN SEARCH OF A CRIME.

Every other special/independent counsel in the history of the DOJ was appointed to investigate a crime that had definitely taken place.

But not this one.

Mueller says "Show me the man, and I'll find you the crime."

Who else did that?

Oh yeah.... this guy, Stalin's spy chief!

Please explain. As I see it, the bloated despot is abusing every Amendment except the 25th. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I haven't heard of any transgressions of the third amendment.

Please list every single amendment and how our fine President Trump, our great President Trump, has abused all those amendments you so revere.

BTW - I always considered Alfred Dreyfus a victim of liberals.
He speaks like that so his quasi-retarded followers on the left can understand him. Originally Posted by lustylad
I think you have found the reason!!!
leftists hate the constitution while referring to it so as to use it as a weapon to distract, confuse and muddy most issues
Please explain. As I see it, the bloated despot is abusing every Amendment except the 25th. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Last I checked there were 27 Amendments. If you have evidence Trump has "abused" even one of them, please let Bob Mueller know. He's waiting for your call. Seriously.
leftists hate the constitution while referring to it so as to use it as a weapon to distract, confuse and muddy most issues Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Last I checked there were 27 Amendments. If you have evidence Trump has "abused" even one of them, please let Bob Mueller know. He's waiting for your call. Seriously. Originally Posted by lustylad

the constitution is a document of no-nos. its there to prevent abuses. it needs more nos tho.
prove it. where is one example? that should be easy for you, yeah?
who will be the first to apologize to President Trump? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

NONE of them.
Hell i doubt even if Mueller himself came out and said "Sorry folks, but there is NO evidence what so ever Trump colluded with the russians", anyone would say "Sorry we said all those mean things..
Yssup Exactly where did he violate the 1st amendment, or the 2nd, or 3rd, etc?? LIST YOUR PROOF, otherwise stop accusing him of things.
who will be the first to apologize to President Trump?

mika and joe?

the nyt or wapo?

how bout don lemon or brian setlter?

how bout the twin twerps chuck todd and stephanopoulos?

or all those democrat congressmen abject liars?

maybe the great unfunny comedian and ex senator from Minnesota

how bout hellary and all her minions?

and then theres all those guests on all those talk shows paid to spew the line

and who can forget hollywood and the late night talk dumbos

of course Obama and his weaponized doj and fbi

a whole lot of lying partisan anti-american haters out there who owe the American people and President Trump so much it can never be made right, some need to go to prison and others resign and retreat to never be heard from again Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Those are all good guesses. You forgot a few

Paul Manafort- " I'm sorry Donald, I'm not going to jail for you"

Michael Cohen- " I'm sorry Donald, I'm not going to jail for you"

Michael Flynn- " I'm sorry Donald, I'm not going to jail for you"

Robert Mueller- " I'm sorry Donald, Vladimir cant help you"

Vladimir Putin- " I'm sorry Donald, Vladimir cant help you"
You misquoted Robert Mueller. It's "Show me the man, and I'll find you the crime." You must've missed my post #16 above.

I guess you're comfortable with Stalinist-style due process. Fortunately most Americans aren't.

Paul Manafort- " I'm sorry Robert Mueller, There was no collusion"

Michael Cohen- " I'm sorry Robert Mueller, There was no collusion"

Michael Flynn- " I'm sorry Robert Mueller, There was no collusion"

Robert Mueller- " I'm sorry Mr. President, but i found NO COLLUSION.

Vladimir Putin- " I'm sorry Donald, about that US tourist Robert Mueller in London. Don't know anything about it .." Originally Posted by themystic
BAHAHAAAAA

actually i think Robert Mueller will call for Trump's impeachment claiming indisputable evidence of direct collusion with Russia by Trump's campaign in a nefarious grab at power.

Here the first sentence ..

"It was a dark and stormy night".

ahahahahaaaa

Paul Manafort- " I'm sorry Donald, I'm not going to jail for you" Originally Posted by themystic

that is factually wrong. Manafort is going to jail. Meuller did not give him a freebie.
What, at this point, does it matter? Obstruction works. So do financial crimes (remember Alfonse Capone? He was YUGE). There is no telling what’s gonna come out of this.

At the risk of comparing similar situations, another president was impeached for lying about a blowjob.

How many people on here have ever lied about a blowjob?

I’ve read lots of reviews here on ECCIE.

EVERYBODY lies about blowjobs.

Trump doesn’t know how to tell the truth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please don't give up Yssup...I love your tenacity.
Even though it's an exercise in futility!!
This board is always here for you
Subpoena = testimony.

Testimony = lies.

Lies = perjury.

CRIME.

Of course that doesn’t take into account the stuff that is yet to come from Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, etc., etc.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. And as we know, the best icebergs are in Trump Tower. He loves polar bears! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you start your own investigation and find what no one else can...IT CAN MAKE YOU FAMOUS!!!