Question about my body

You're smoking hot and 10-15 lbs wouldn't hurt at all. I just wish I could've told you that in person last Firday night. I got robbed and pepper sprayed early in the morning by a BP bitch.
There is nothing on you that needs to be changed at all...stay natural the way you were meant to be which is perfection.

Now blonde would be smokin hot!
5'4" and 120? I'd hit it.

As for implants? If they make you feel more confident, go for it. I personally "prefer" natural (small) breasts, I absolutely am attracted to a woman who exudes self confidence, regardless of their cup size or how it came to be.

Quality has a higher price, but remember - implants are something you live with 24/7 for the rest of your life. Don't skimp on a discount doc, especially if you have sensitive nipples!
Well, from my client's point of view, they won't mind. Mine didn't.

I was 120 when I started in Sept 2011. I was down to 112-118 in all 2012-15 My internist told me I was malnourished. My medications also changed to ones that a big side effect was weight gain. I started gaining in late '15, and by summer of 2016 I was in the 150's. I definitely agree with the posters who said once you start gaining on purpose, it can be hard to stop. And you never know what will happen. I had a couple of accidents at home and broke a couple bones and so on, and became less active. And Blue Bell came back! Down to 139 now, but it's hard. But no, my regulars never stopped visiting, never complained. Your regulars are probably like mine, they like YOU,not just a thin body. They like your company and your personality and your talent BCD.

BUT;You can't control where the weight goes. I got bigger boobs, but it also went to my belly & legs not my butt.And you're known for being a spinner. Not sure what the wt.limit is? I was never know for my body,not even at 112,just my BCD skills, being sweet,and my face. Just not a toned supermodel. And whenever I look for a doubles partner for a regular, both of our likes are natural boobs.

Still YOU do what you want to with your own body. Be Happy with yourself.
10 lbs difference is nothing, because it could be mostly water lost, or water gain.

Its like saying 2 years gap is a big difference when we know it
is hard to tell when someone is 22 and another person is 24.

go to 20 lbs if you want to make a difference.
I think you're just fine how you are. I wouldn't do the man maids very fake and are good for making you look better in clothes. Which you are look good enough for every guy to want. You have the perfect ass for me to but Just never able to see you because of price. I can imagine you are well worth it but most of cant afford it.
5.4 at 100lbs is underweight. 120 lbs that u were at was good and healthy
I think you're just fine how you are. I wouldn't do the man maids very fake and are good for making you look better in clothes. Which you are look good enough for every guy to want. You have the perfect ass for me to but Just never able to see you because of price. I can imagine you are well worth it but most of cant afford it. Originally Posted by skyeclipse
Not to knock you... but...

She is under 25, has an excellent body-- AND a pretty face (that combo is somewhat rare). She also has a very open menu. Given the market-- she is a bargain. Given the fact she has over 200 reviews, I'm thinking plenty of people can afford her rates just fine.
I'm not a fan of man mades at all. I checked your photos and your breasts look great! Don't waste your money on those! Love you ass too. 10 more pounds or not, works for me.
Better ask P Moody
For a discussion of Kaitlyn's buns, please see this thread:

All these titty threads, I wanna see some booty though!
10 Lbs of lean muscle gain then yes but not 10 Lbs of McDonald. If you want to gain weight, eat healthy food with lots of protein and stay away from the fatty foods. This is just my opinion.

As far as MM goes, some girls would benefit who need alittle help but a nicely done MM is always good in my opinion too.
If you still have a pussy you'll still get people to pay for it. Gain the weight of you feel you need to.
I'll take pics at 110 and we can decide from there. Sound good?
If your going to put weight on you do it the healthy way. And excercise to put it in the right place.