what do you prefer ladies.....BFE or PSE?

Italian Princess I will be your BFE if I can F U C K and S P A N K whether you ned it or not
Samantha and those point shoes on the tennis court....an athletic girly girl, my my my, and no PSE...somebody pinch me

Oops...off topic
On this board, we all know that there is no standard definition of BFE; GFE; and PSE. So when you say what you prefer, provide some description because what you may call PSE, may be more GFE or BFE to others.

And thank you for your service.
I just want to know when Shayla is coming to Dallas!!
On this board, we all know that there is no standard definition of BFE; GFE; and PSE. So when you say what you prefer, provide some description because what you may call PSE, may be more GFE or BFE to others.

And thank you for your service. Originally Posted by g3wq9xg

I provide an AFE for the girls.

awkward flackman experiance
Samantha and those point shoes on the tennis court....an athletic girly girl, my my my, and no PSE...somebody pinch me

Oops...off topic Originally Posted by phildo
Phil...oh noo, I like PSE too and believe me, I do it! But the original poster said we can only pick ONE! I like BFE better. :-)
As sensual as Samantha Thom is, there is no doubt on BFE pick. I understand that we all look for something PSE at times, but a true GFE like Samantha can not be beat.
the first time BFE then as we get to know each other PSE Originally Posted by safire_sweet

OMG, if the first was BFE then I'm going to need to get a stunt double for PSE!
I want a BFE beginning with a PSE finish!

I've said this a million times.......Make love to my emotions and in turn, I will fuck your brains out!
  • Colby
  • 08-27-2011, 03:02 PM
bfe all the way!!!
Well i am a wild young girl so I want it rough and naughty and...PSE please for me!
Well i am a wild young girl so I want it rough and naughty and...PSE please for me! Originally Posted by Ashley Cummz
Please come to Dallas .... soon!!!!
I just want to know when Shayla is coming to Dallas!! Originally Posted by wolfking1212

Ditto .... or maybe we make a road trip up north!
Ditto twice on Shayla coming to Dallas. Dang!!!!
P.S.E

( NACOLE 214-270-9983) WEBSITE... HOLLYCOLLEGEBLONDE@YAHOO.COM