i Need to know reason they don't want to see?

Good luck. Originally Posted by RichieValens
Originally Posted by CoverMe

Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by RichieValens
Perfect. You have your head so far up your ass you can't even hear when someone's calling your name. I'll reduce it to two words: "Go away." You're not welcome here.
^ says a dude that has been on here for less than 2 years.... lol okay bro

Cover me, how are you seeing women if you still live with your parents? Lol
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin Originally Posted by CoverMe
Nice quote, GOODNIGHT
Nice quote, GOODNIGHT Originally Posted by RichieValens
Good night. Hopefully we won't see you again forever. Curl up and die. You are a steaming bowl of evil.
Good night. Hopefully we won't see you again forever. Curl up and die. You are a steaming bowl of evil. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Do I know you, bro? Damn troll
I'd try cashmere, she's a transient I think to SA. I heard she's newbie friendly.

Good luck Originally Posted by RichieValens
Do you know what transient means..lol
Jw because I am certainly not that. And newbie friendly,only somewhat these days
Do you know what transient means..lol
Jw because I am certainly not that. And newbie friendly,only somewhat these days Originally Posted by CashmereLove
Oh my bad, I could've sworn someone said you were a visitor. Maybe it was someone else with the name of love .... my bad cash
Oh my bad, I could've sworn someone said you were a visitor. Maybe it was someone else with the name of love .... my bad cash Originally Posted by RichieValens
Your a funny guy..lol
Btw the names Cashmere
FYI, you are still listed on newbie friendly list. Might want to correct that so it reflects the most current information.
Being on the newbie friendly list does not mean i will see every newbie. Just means theres a possibility. I am more careful these days seeing newbies. Too much le bs going on in this life. For some providers there is not even a possibility thy will see a newbie..xoxo
  • RPM12
  • 04-17-2017, 11:11 AM
what about some one whos been here for a long while.
FYI, you are still listed on newbie friendly list. Might want to correct that so it reflects the most current information. Originally Posted by svenbjorg

See and that's what I saw too....

Hi cashmere .