Trump lied about his endorsement from police departments and the military

Whores/hookers lie all the time- just like you have lied about your age and your pics are heavily photoshopped. Once again are you 41 or 45??? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

You're a congenital liar. Hpw old are you? 55 or 60?
We said you were leaving and your still here.
You said you were 270lbs.
You said you had a brain injury.
You said you were a Seargent.
You said you were a war hero.
You said you were a Republican
You said you didn't leave because your friends PM'd and asked you to stay.
You said you didn't leave because the mods didn't disable your account.
You said you didn't leave because you were under distress.
You said that you were cordial and never threatened anyone.
You said your reviews were not fake.

So how about Lube...were you lying then or are you lying now?

For you call anyone a liar is just too rich.
No, he lied. Misrepresented his union endorsements because the idiot jihad refuses to accept unions.

He supposedly has the endorsement of the Border Patrol union, but when he went to the border earlier in the campaign, the local refused to host his visit at the last minute, leaving the City and County to pick up the responsibility.

He can't control his mouth.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hildebeest lied when she said Comey validated her lies as being true, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and she remains a congenital liar.
"The military" cannot endorse a candidate, in part due to regulation but more so due to the fact that "the military" is not a single entity. What Trump is referring to are the large numbers of military men and women (active, reserve, guard, and veterans) that support him. Hillary does have the support of several too but they are general cocksuckers.
The military has lots of cocksuckers and many more cocksuckers claim to be former military.

Trump supporters also include Chuck Norris (talk to his boot if you disagree with him) and Gennifer Flowers who said the last Clinton administration left a bad taste in her mouth.
  • R.M.
  • 10-27-2016, 09:09 PM
Whores/hookers lie all the time- just like you have lied about your age and your pics are heavily photoshopped. Once again are you 41 or 45??? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Eat shit fat bastard. Run along and catch a plane and heart attack.
Eat shit fat bastard. Run along and catch a plane and heart attack. Originally Posted by R.M.
+1
  • R.M.
  • 10-28-2016, 05:53 AM
Shut the fuck up; you lie about your military service all the time! Originally Posted by jma9
He knows he was not in any action other than eating at a buffet.
You take Matthews word for anything makes you an idiot.

I listened to what Trump said and what I heard was endorsement was a small "e" and not an official Endorsement. I noticed that one police department said exactly that, the did not give Trump and OFFICIAL endorsement which leaves open the door or a de facto endorsement by the leadership and rank and file.

I think Lubed is shooting blanks again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
True

Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I was a war hero!

Grenada doesn't count..."Hero"
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
SMH
Hey LubedAss, it's extremely bad form to ask any woman how old she is. Didn't your mother teach you anything? Originally Posted by lustylad
I have gotten so deep inside his head he is ready to blow a gasket. Notice he thinks he is going hard now?
You're a congenital liar. Hpw old are you? 55 or 60?
We said you were leaving and your still here.
You said you were 270lbs.
You said you had a brain injury.
You said you were a Seargent.
You said you were a war hero.
You said you were a Republican
You said you didn't leave because your friends PM'd and asked you to stay.
You said you didn't leave because the mods didn't disable your account.
You said you didn't leave because you were under distress.
You said that you were cordial and never threatened anyone.
You said your reviews were not fake.

So how about Lube...were you lying then or are you lying now?

For you call anyone a liar is just too rich. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

+1 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy