Squirting

Roo gots nuthin against you folks peein on each other. Just be honest about what it is. Cuz....it is. Really. Now it's time for NBT to say it isn't...just cuz he sez it isn't.

(one thing I won't do again...and BEG everyone else not to get into...is start posting lincks to all the sites that claim it "to be" or "not to be." It won't accomplish anything. Hooks and cucks gonna believe what they want...even if a Doc or two posts on here and tells them he never see'd no secret squirt gland in Medical School....)

. Originally Posted by rooster
Nor has it been discovered in the history of human autopsies, but yet, the myth lives on...
amniotic soaking is the latest rage Whew

When I get off I have straight water works sometimes. Not sure if it’s squirting but Ik it’s majorly wet and an orgasm like no other., I can’t do it during every sexual encounter but it does happen regularly. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

You lie, women do not orgasm.
Very wet orgasms...that's a turn on. Squirting - well no. That's just pissing while you orgasm. But if you enjoy it, who am I to judge. As for finding the idea of an orgasm so powerful you would juice that much is similar to watching the fake cum videos where they dump a bucket of cum on someone's face....i know it's fake but I just love the thought that I could do that in real life.
Nor has it been discovered in the history of human autopsies, but yet, the myth lives on... Originally Posted by Taskmaster

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...lly-be-peeing/

Attachment 743386
I’ve experienced this squirting phenomenon one time in my life. During intercourse ,in the cg position my partner had a orgasm and then the falls followed. Of course my first thought was my girl just pissed on me but if that was piss,it was the cleanest , pristine piss I ever been around.lol We talked about it and she said the cataclysmic orgasm created the release but she never admitted to pissing on me intentionally. I wasn’t mad at her but it’s not my thing.
It’s one of my ATF activities, and it’s soooo hard to find a provider with that talent...I’ve had the pleasure of meeting up with Kayla once, and it was awesome....and it is definitely not pee
Kay, come out to Albany and you can gush all over me anytime you want to I love it! I want the women IAM naked in bed with to enjoy herself as much as I enjoy her

Next best thing, PM me the name of your ATF hook that squirts on you and you don’t like it, she can squirt on me anytime she wants too
My girl did it once with me and was embarrassed.

It just happened.

She stops it now when she thinks it will happen.

She always says it feels like he has to pee and has to stop her orgasm
It’s one of my ATF activities, and it’s soooo hard to find a provider with that talent... Originally Posted by ChamberX
Nah...it just maybe ain't so hard findin one willin to pee on ya

....and it is definitely not pee Originally Posted by ChamberX
Whatever you say, Doctor. Most of yer peers seem to believe it....is.

I don't care what it is

it could be mt dew or fuckin liquid gold on its way to becoming currency

or holey water

blessed by the fuckin virgin TEBOW himself!

I don't want to WAKE up in a POOL of it NO MORE

I don't want it within a MILE of my sheets , whatever it is

take it out BACK just leave my house OUT of it

couldn careless how gifted I am not seein that comin or goin in no way shape or form

and I'm dieing a HAPY man
It’s one of my ATF activities, and it’s soooo hard to find a provider with that talent...I’ve had the pleasure of meeting up with Kayla once, and it was awesome....and it is definitely not pee Originally Posted by ChamberX
Yes it is pee
Her piss Tastes like Miller lite whew