Mean People Suck

Now I'm hurt. I forgot to mention how sensitive I am........ Originally Posted by Rodneykc
Is this above or below the waist?

I sometimes wish that people would be nicer to eachother here too, but I don't have "a pair" and can't grow them. Ha ha. I don't engage in arguing on the board because it ends up making you look like someone you really aren't & just makes you feel bad overall. Plus, it always seems as if it ends up going the wrong way in most cases for the provider involved in the argument.
So, just ignore the drama & shrug off anything that's aimed at you in particular & enjoy yourself above all.
Is this above or below the waist?

Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise

Both
I sometimes wish that people would be nicer to eachother here too, but I don't have "a pair" and can't grow them. Ha ha. I don't engage in arguing on the board because it ends up making you look like someone you really aren't & just makes you feel bad overall. Plus, it always seems as if it ends up going the wrong way in most cases for the provider involved in the argument.
So, just ignore the drama & shrug off anything that's aimed at you in particular & enjoy yourself above all. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Good advice Kat!

I am not sure if some of the guys just try to be or just are asses. Guess they we never taught to respect ladies.

Bye Bye
I was taught to give respect to those who earned it...and that works both ways in hobbyland

Remember, this is a SHMB. Yea, total a-holes are not respected. But if you are upset by everything not
being "nicey nice" then you are in the wrong place.

This is an adult web site....not little, itty, bitty, kiddies be nice.com site.

BTW, do you have any interest in re-enacting civil war battles???/

What the fuck is going on with some of the guys on this site.....

Between posts about hitting up homeless shelters/gay parks for SW, guys moaning about putting themselves into positions of being "hustle" out of $$$ and car repair from providers....and "mean people suck" stuff. This place is turning into more of a "Dear Abby" site, than a SHMB

EDIT: And IMO, the term precious should be limited to babies, puppies and gold/silver
I was taught to give respect to those who earned it...and that works both ways in hobbyland

Remember, this is a SHMB. Yea, total a-holes are not respected. But if you are upset by everything not
being "nicey nice" then you are in the wrong place.

This is an adult web site....not little, itty, bitty, kiddies be nice.com site.

BTW, do you have any interest in re-enacting civil war battles???/

What the fuck is going on with some of the guys on this site.....

Between posts about hitting up homeless shelters/gay parks for SW, guys moaning about putting themselves into positions of being "hustle" out of $$$ and car repair from providers....and "mean people suck" stuff. This place is turning into more of a "Dear Abby" site, than a SHMB Originally Posted by vkmaster
What he said! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^Correct O Mundo!
LoL, Vkmaster. Have you ever thought of having your own thread lol " ask Vkmaster"... A little tea, a little advice..... The first question could be, why wouldn't a girl text me back afte r I ask for a ass picture, while she's being pulled over. LoL
Funny idea growler...and yes the green tea is the true opener to the meaning of life, sort of, lol
Well, ok, maybe not all the meaning of life stuff...but the important stuff, like who's in charge of bringing the HB Ham and doritos

Green tea is especially fine on a hot air balloon floating over Albruquerque NM...I would highly recommend it!

The first question I would immediately post is the second line from my signature section, lol
LoL, it was just a thought Vkmaster lol.... and I agree with you about green tea lol, it
Does does give life more meaning lol.