Baby Bellies & Client Stomach's

• Tiger
  • 12-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Oh.. stop fretting. (and nice new pic! lol)

I will stand by the texts I sent you during your last trip here, young lady!
  • Tiger
  • 12-04-2013, 02:34 PM
I have a belly Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny

Me, Too!
Were you referring to the scar or the six pack. From the pic I assumed 6 pack. It didnt dawn on me until just now you may have been referring to the scar.
Thank you! I hate taking pics. I have to update My Showcase and I have procrastinating.
In many cultures, women are adored for their amples statutes. It is a sign of health and fertility. I just don't carry extra weight well on my small frame. I'll never forget some Russian guy in NYC telling me my stomache would never be flat again because I had a c-section. This is what I have to say to that... ����
  • Tiger
  • 12-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Were you referring to the scar or the six pack. From the pic I assumed 6 pack. It didnt dawn on me until just now you may have been referring to the scar.
Thank you! I hate taking pics. I have to update My Showcase and I have procrastinating. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Yes, the scar.... as I said... I didn't notice.

As for your six pack.... that has always looked plenty good too!

As for your showcase... get on with the selfies! (and smile!)
it is up to Pyramider to ask for taint... it is his job.
No taint! I've been fighting him on this for some time. That is a private showing by appointment only.
  • Doove
  • 12-04-2013, 03:24 PM
It didnt dawn on me until just now you may have been referring to the scar. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
  • Tiger
  • 12-04-2013, 03:26 PM
I'll look forward to your new images. (I was only kidding about the taint)
AB....if that pic your just took was a bit lower.....showing all of us your TASTY TIGHT goods......well lets just say I wouldnt need to take a cold shower tonight
NICE PIC! How about a little wider angle so we can see the six pack next to the rest of your assets! Originally Posted by wantsome
I second that Motion!!
All in Favor say AYE!!!

AYE AYE AYE !!!

I want an EXTRA helping of THAT, GIRL !!!

Peace
PK
Originally Posted by Doove
Because of the pic I automatically assumed Tiger was referring to six pack.
can I kiss the wound and make the boo boo better.

errrrr not the wound that never heals. I would get carried away and owe ya LOL
I don't have a specific preference type of belly that I prefer but my big thing is that the pics & profiles are accurate within reasonable terms. From what I've seen on friends tight abs on some people can disappear quickly. 10lbs can make a big difference when you only weight a little over 100lbs.

As for my belly though since I started seeing providers I have shrunk my belly down and found a difference in the suggestions providers have for positions. When I started out I remember providers encouraging them being on top.

I've had two c-sect, and while I have a small scar, I also lucked out big time by not having my muscles blown to shit. As the bartender once said, " I don't know any other woman with two kids and a six pack.". Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
You had two c-sect???? Wow, I knew you had kids but I didn't see any sign of that. You mentioned being "lucky" that your muscles recovered, couldn't it also have something to do with treating your body right during the recover?

I have a belly Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
With those eyes and smile you think anyone is looking at your belly.
I'll be honest, I put on 60 lbs with each kid. I've never dieted in my life. I haven't stepped foot in a gym since high school, and I've eaten Popeyes 3 times this week for lunch. It's either good genetics, or I am seriously lucky. On the other end, I am hated for it, and I get a lot of dirty looks at the PTA meetings. It's not how I dress, or maybe it is, but not because I dress scantily. I take time with my appearance. My clothes are carefully chosen, and most are handmade from around the world. I do a lot of shopping on etsy.com.

With those eyes and smile you think anyone is looking at your belly. Originally Posted by wanttohavefun
Ummm, have you seen the review where the guy said that I had bit of a big belly. My belly is not that big.