The time has cum

So, this is why you said, "Love sux".

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=436271&page=3

I guess, I was wrong after all.
Three months??? Pfft...

Over/under is seven weeks...
I am tempted to take the over on this one.........I know.......call me a sentimental fool.
Wish you the Best!!
Good luck Deanna, had always thought about seeing you but I guess I can kiss that opportunity good-bye. Hope you finally found what you are looking for and what's been missing in your life.

When things don't go as plan in my life, I just say FIDO, Fuck It Drive On. I hope you adopt this attitude if it doesn't work out between the two of you; works for me and hope it will work for you.

Good Luck and stay safe!
Best wishes to you! You always had such a great personality. He is a lucky man. I thought about you many times. Would love to have hung out and had a drink with you. Stay cool! Daniel
Take Care and have FUN!!.......
  • bbkid
  • 05-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Started working on your "Welcome me Back" post yet? I have good literary skills, great rates, available most any day, and look forward to working with you. PM me whenever you're ready in 6/7 weeks.
Bbkid, I got the over
This depends on the definition of "moving on" . If this is supposed to be monogamous ( no giving head to anyone else, not even regulars ) I am taking the under. I do hope I am wrong and this all turns out the best for ya.
  • RGB93
  • 05-03-2012, 09:06 AM
I am happy for you, I wish you the best and lots of Happiest. I am sad I never made it by to experience you award winning skills.
Sorry I never met you . All the best in your new life.
Deanna
I've got some cash just burning a hole in my pocket...Call Me!
Good luck to you and I wish you the best!
I wish you the best and I am happy for you, but I would be lying if I didn't say that a part of me is jealous that I never got to meet you.