Only TWO games Roger Goodell...

he boned himself
  • Seedy
  • 09-08-2014, 06:30 PM
He could get a job at Mickey D' s flipping burgers lmfao
Guess that means no team can touch him even if they wanted to...or until Roger decides to bring him back Originally Posted by DickEmDown
IF the suspension were ever lifted, the other Harbaugh, the SF coach, would sign him up to be the teammate of another woman beater, coincidentally named Ray, also (McDonald).
  • TheDr
  • 09-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Pretty much.

He might want to look at Canada. Originally Posted by boardman
Can't do Canada if you're suspended in the NFL. The 'Ricky Williams' rule.
Can't do Canada if you're suspended in the NFL. The 'Ricky Williams' rule. Originally Posted by TheDr
Arena League here he comes
Him and Vick.... They can compare notes one day.
The most fucked up thing about this.. ( all that was caught on video) ... It was no big thing, him dragging her out of the elevator, and the style he did it with.... Is kinda like shooting a deer, and dragging it out of the woods.

That says tons about the dude....( kinda like this is not the first time I knocked a bitch out)
  • TheDr
  • 09-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Arena League here he comes Originally Posted by DickEmDown
No doubt! LMFAO

Him and Vick.... They can compare notes one day. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
So you're saying Vick hit a chick?
Keith Olbermann: Everyone Must Go
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:11491012
Watching that video makes me so fucking pissed off, what kind of man does that? What a fucking tough guy!

Then he just stands there as she's knocked out cold for a couple of minutes, he doesn't even seem concerned or try to make sure she's ok or anything! Fucking heartless prick! Fuck that guy I hope they ban him for life, she leaves him, and then she sues his ass for everything he's got.

I think I popped a blood vessel I got so pissed watching that!
...and then she sues his ass for everything he's got. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I'm sure she's been contacted by every "good" Lawyer in the B'more area by now
The only reason she married him was to keep his ass out of jail that marriage shit was his plan an it back fired . These athletes are dumb to lose millions over bullshit
Watching that video makes me so fucking pissed off, what kind of man does that? What a fucking tough guy!

Then he just stands there as she's knocked out cold for a couple of minutes, he doesn't even seem concerned or try to make sure she's ok or anything! Fucking heartless prick! Fuck that guy I hope they ban him for life, she leaves him, and then she sues his ass for everything he's got.

I think I popped a blood vessel I got so pissed watching that! Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
You did notice that Ray went to the other side of the elevator away from her? Then Janay lunged at him. As someone said, it was pretty obvious he knocked her out before the video. So why the new outrage? Honestly, I'm tired of the Disneyfication of the NFL.

The most fucked up thing about this.. ( all that was caught on video) ... It was no big thing, him dragging her out of the elevator, and the style he did it with.... Is kinda like shooting a deer, and dragging it out of the woods.

That says tons about the dude....( kinda like this is not the first time I knocked a bitch out) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yeah it does. My guess is there was a lot of alcohol involved with both parties. Then again Ray didn't walk away from her.

You did notice that Ray went to the other side of the elevator away from her? Then Janay lunged at him. As someone said, it was pretty obvious he knocked her out before the video. So why the new outrage? Honestly, I'm tired of the Disneyfication of the NFL.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, and? Are you justifying the behavior? The new outrage is because now there's no room for doubt as to what did or did not happen. It's not speculation, we can see him slap the shit out of her and then stand there like an asshole not even bothering to make sure she's ok.

He could have done a million things in response to her slightly elbowing him but he immediately slapped her in the face. Only THEN did he go to the other side of the elevator, at which point she lunged at him. He chose to hit her again hard in the face, causing her head to slam into the elevator rails knocking her out. Then he stands there seemingly unconcerned.

Sorry but a guy who isn't in any physical danger,outweighs a woman, and has 5 times the muscle mass has no justifiable reason for that behavior. If she's truly out of control then subdue her until she calms down.

He's a fucking pussy plain and simple.
Next time she'll take the stairs.