Encounter: Taiwanese treat Vivian at GTR studio

Trying to download "Telegram". It said file might be harmful ? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
LOL, trying too hard.
My IT guys suggested that Telegram is safer than Kakao Talk.

Ppl should do their own research before using it. It is used by Chinese agency but it is not Chinese app like TikTok.
Trying to download "Telegram". It said file might be harmful ? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
I don’t see how Telegram is harmful. They are just as a popular app as WeChat, WhatsApp, and KakoaTalk
Was able to download Telegram. Now it says, "There is a problem parsing the package". WTF is parsing ?
Was able to download Telegram. Now it says, "There is a problem parsing the package". WTF is parsing ? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough

W"TF is parsing":
It's when the user asks a question on EÇCIE instead of using the INTERNET to find the answer and possibly a solution.
  • Cosyg
  • 02-07-2024, 08:59 PM
Did they use upsell tactics? Typical low ball the entry fee then upsell when they get your little head to make the calls
Did they use upsell tactics? Typical low ball the entry fee then upsell when they get your little head to make the calls Originally Posted by Cosyg
  • cjoll
  • 02-08-2024, 07:59 PM
Well… I fell for the “Thai” hook. Worst bait and switch I have ever experienced.
Well… I fell for the “Thai” hook. Worst bait and switch I have ever experienced. Originally Posted by cjoll
I’m so sorry to hear that did you walk out? There’s no obligation to stay.
So is Vivian in Richardson or Irving?
So is Vivian in Richardson or Irving? Originally Posted by Yangasm
Tempted try this to get away from K Drama of K Agencies of Dallas of Eccie.
Koreans = better looking with drama by bitches
Chinese = less look with no drama….
To be or not to be…
No one going to point out OP joined last week, has posted a review of a different girl every day since, and has a new studio to share? Something don’t smell right.
No one going to point out OP joined last week, has posted a review of a different girl every day since, and has a new studio to share? Something don’t smell right. Originally Posted by Stepbrother
What’s there to point out? OP reviewed different places… unlike promoters.
OP has means to see different girls, unlike you and your handles or promoters….
To promoters, it is little hard to understand that us mongors do this…. This is how we roll… not sticking to one agency or one spa….
and we pay, unlike promoters
No one going to point out OP joined last week, has posted a review of a different girl every day since, and has a new studio to share? Something don’t smell right. Originally Posted by Stepbrother
Everybody knows OP is SpringFest.