old school providers. where are they now?

I had my eye on olivia!! Missed out, but I did meet goldengirl! If anyone remembers her she was an african american student with an amazing body! i think whe went back home on the east coast!
Anyone remember co-ed Olivia of Austin? Started out as Brooke. Was a 20 something beautiful thin busty black-asian. Love to hook up with her again if she's still around. Her website is still up, but it says inactive. http://oliviaofaustin.rare-playmate.com/photos.php Originally Posted by Slotgoop
Brooke was great. I don't know if she's still around. Jennifer I also have fond memories of as well Cameron who used to work with Gia and Nadia.

The girl I would really like to hook up again was Veronica with Amazing. Just the best with me. She never got great reviews on ASPD, but she was just the sweetest hottest thing with me. Where is she now?
I'm so glad to see you post, Crystal! I like to know that you are available to refer the newbies that I run across.

Back on topic, I have always wanted to meet Epiphany because I heard that she does good role play but I don't think she's around anymore, any body seen her lately? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I saw her a while back. She said she was moving to San Francisco. I believe she did. She posted a few times on ASPD to say she was visiting, but I don't know where she is now. REALLY good role play.
Rebecca
  • ezman
  • 03-08-2010, 07:21 PM
down41, Gabbi is still around, just flying very UTR, she had some work done and looks better a perfect10. She still dances on occasion. Originally Posted by M!NT

Ah, Gabbi. What kind of work? She didn't ruin those beautiful natural breasts with implants, did she?
  • ezman
  • 03-08-2010, 07:22 PM
I miss Toni Lyons ...
and sassy Sasha.
anyone remember viv landers? she was great...
Sherri of Austin..........I miss that girl.......she had the most awesome breasteses.
Toni Lyons...omg!...was awesome and great at role playing. She retired from what I heard. Also the legendary MiaofWestlake who I think moved to Cali. Both seared vivid memories in me.
Just about every Lady from Amazing, I tried to do all
of them.

Rocker
I tried to do all of them. Originally Posted by rocker
That's what I want on my tombstone.
I miss Toni Lyons ...
and sassy Sasha. Originally Posted by ezman
Toni. Wow. I remember a certain pool party . . .

Brandi was one of my first and one of my favorites.
Yes, I very much remember sweet texaskyra!
She retired about a year ago and moved away, big loss for us.
That's what I want on my tombstone. Originally Posted by down41
Me, too. They were the best. Mia Moore, Veronica, Paige, and so many more. Donated a lot of well spent dollars to that organization.
I miss Paige's FBSM. She was cute as hell and made sure you were always happy and felt you got great value.
One that many won't agree with me on was Liz FBSM redhead. I loved my sessions but heard many had problems. But those titswere amazing.

Mia Moore. Best TOAS in Austin.