Encounter: Fun with Phoenix

Disgusting. Between her cigarettes, Edit The Dr and energy drink breath, I’ll pass. At least she can take out her dentures to eliminate some staleness.

Cigarettes are fucking disgusting, they're so toxic. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
  • stein
  • 01-06-2021, 11:36 AM
And we don't need your opinion
Disgusting. Between her cigarettes, mary Edit The Dr and energy drink breath, I’ll pass. At least she can take out her dentures to eliminate some staleness. Originally Posted by Tundratongue
Never once has she had an issue with her breath when I was with her... more than a handful of times too.

I'm just saying... not trying to cheerlead... but seems like you're making an assumption not based on actual experience... because frankly, her breath is something thats a non-issue.
Thanks for clarifying Phoenix.

Never once has she had an issue with her breath when I was with her... more than a handful of times too.

I'm just saying... not trying to cheerlead... but seems like you're making an assumption not based on actual experience... because frankly, her breath is something thats a non-issue. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668

I'm just saying... not trying to cheerlead... but seems like you're making an assumption not based on actual experience... because frankly, her breath is something thats a non-issue. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668

4....... Originally Posted by Notuagain

fuckin' Notu.
Phoenix is a pleaser, for sure.

I have never had a disappointing session with her... my go to girl! Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
She's great about not having cigarette breath. Also has a designated area for that, so it helps minimize odor transfer.

That said, in the past, i have refused to even go on a date with a smoker... now I wonder what i could have missed... aside from secondhand lung cancer. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
One thing is for sure, she does not require any assistance from anyone. Girl is on top of all TCB matters.

I'm just trying to share Information that I have, so other hobbyists can be informed. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668

4....... Originally Posted by Notuagain
Waiting on someone to make a pamphlet or brochure for phoenix with all your quotes.
I thought the guys were joking or exaggerating about u being Phoenix. But after seeing this im almost convinced you're either her or just a very strong supporter or someone in her circle.
Im not saying its a bad thing, its just very evident in this thread.
Waiting on someone to make a pamphlet or brochure for phoenix with all your quotes.
I thought the guys were joking about u being Phoenix. But after seeing this im almost convinced you're either her or just a very strong supporter or someone in her circle.
Im not saying its a bad thing, its just very evident in this thread. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
I never deny... I am a regular client... which is why i have info to share.

Not sure why everyone get so cross when i give input on Phoenix...
Does she really wear dentures, as tundra referenced them?
Does she really wear dentures, as tundra referenced them? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Yes. I didn't even notice first time I was her though. So don't be scared.
i never noticed the chompers
breath is fine
go pick on someone else
i never noticed the chompers
breath is fine
go pick on someone else Originally Posted by lilylivered
Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
7.....atta girl
Yes. I didn't even notice first time I was her though. So don't be scared. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
How did she lose her teeth at such a young age?
Rugby?