Bartering

I'm always open to barter deals with quality ladies. I provide full service mechanic work.
If anyone wants to barter pussy for mathematical analysis services, HMU.
I keep trying to think of any particular skills I could offer for bartering, but I'm drawing a blank...
I keep trying to think of any particular skills I could offer for bartering, but I'm drawing a blank... Originally Posted by JdeHog
How good are you with writing?
How good are you with writing? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I don't think I'll ever win any awards, but I'm a decent writer, I suppose.
I don't think I'll ever win any awards, but I'm a decent writer, I suppose. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I need someone to edit a 90k word dark fantasy novel. Editors cost $1000-$3000
I got you covered.
I got you covered. Originally Posted by ashergrey
With editing?
I need someone to edit a 90k word dark fantasy novel. Editors cost $1000-$3000 Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I could take a look at it.
I have a rare skill but only a few of you ladies are aware of it. I wonder if it is barter worthy... one word...Nordic!
i think there should be a bartering section. Some people have skills that would translate into alot more than an hour or HH session. I am currently unemployed ( yea im a loser i know, no need to comment) but have 12 years exp in IT. Every company i worked for charged no less than $100 an hour. Need your computer backed up and OS reloaded and data moved back over etc, normally took about 5 hours. One place charged how many hours it took regardless. but others would charge say 250 or 300. computers are cheap as hell now and i realize here is ton of cloud services but i use and external HD for important stuff...ne way just a thought.
I have an item I could barter with: an extra ticket to a music festival in KC. PM for details!
Anybody need veterinary care?
Does anyone own a carlot?
That could be a cool section. There are a lot of needs and options. I would offer a word of advice however...have an agreement detailed as to when things are to happen. If repairs, when is services to be provided? Protect both parties. I could see things going very wrong if someone doesn't honor their side of things.