SO WHAT iIS UP WITH THE BABY FETISH!

• Logic
  • 06-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Yep Taboo on nat geo.
Everybody seems pretty damn understanding but I think that is some fucked up shit. Sometimes it's just wrong.
Everybody seems pretty damn understanding but I think that is some fucked up shit. Sometimes it's just wrong. Originally Posted by Budman
I am still traumatized by it. My whole day was sad plus he wanted to pay 50 bucks good god. uh not only no but hell no.
Was it a diaper or just Depends?

Where the hell do you get diapers that big?
Well it did not look like my grannys depnds but havent seen them since she past but it was real close to a diaper i think you can special order them. Not really looking into it but sure like everything else you can google the fetish and find someone selling stuff for it.
Everybody seems pretty damn understanding but I think that is some fucked up shit. Sometimes it's just wrong. Originally Posted by Budman
Howdy, Folks!

Dude!

Yer on a P4P website, and you post that?

C'mon...

You KNOW folks in your life that would say the EXACT same thing about The Hobby.

Glass houses, judge not, so on and so forth...

Oh, and anyone that thinks this is "out there" obviously hasn't read the writings of the Marquis de Sade, checked out some of the more interesting biographies of government leaders throughout history(and currently in power), or has no imagination whatsoever.

Oh, and BTW - not me, not my thing. I posted that a while back...
Howdy, Folks!

Check out, "Sexual Bucket List"
Howdy, Folks!

Dude!

Yer on a P4P website, and you post that?

C'mon...

You KNOW folks in your life that would say the EXACT same thing about The Hobby.

Glass houses, judge not, so on and so forth...

Oh, and anyone that thinks this is "out there" obviously hasn't read the writings of the Marquis de Sade, checked out some of the more interesting biographies of government leaders throughout history(and currently in power), or has no imagination whatsoever.

Oh, and BTW - not me, not my thing. I posted that a while back... Originally Posted by Baloney Pony

Good point
Baloney,
I know where I am and I know it is hypocritical but IMO that is fucked up.
Majichands, I am sorry you were traumatized (truly!), but thanks for relating that. The way you wrote that story out is possibly the funniest thing I have read on the board.

I think the providers could prolly write dozens and dozens of humorous but true stories-- Molly Ivins used to say, "why write fiction when life is so odd itsownself?"
yeah everyone I tell it to dies laughing It broke 2 things on my procrastnation list. I am getting keep austin weird shirt or maybe make my own. AUSTIN IS WEIRD are you the reason why.lol
and number 2 write a book I think with the diaper story and the nut sack on a cactus story it has to be at least a best seller list in the novelity shops. lol
Howdy, Folks!

goodness as long as the enemias and diapers aint on my bed lol
I'm sticking to wearing lotion haveing long showers and enjoying the company of a REAL MAN.
I was laughing through most of this. My weirdest client to date was a gentleman who wanted me to not bathe so he could sniff me. I think he was a little disappointed. After a few hours (thankfully) I was too clean.

I thought the client was very well-behaved, and I could recommend him to anybody. I suppose I could change a diaper. I've done that at least a thousand times, and my ex was a mega-slob. I could enjoy getting paid to clean something up.

Ann
(512) 608-2758
That's not so weird. There's a sitting Senator who showed up on the DC madam's client list, who also was outed by a New Orleans sex-worker as having the same fetish.

Unlike the Senator who twitted a pic of his Weiner, this other senator got a standing ovation after his "gee, I'm really sorry and I won't do it again" press conference and is still in the Senate.

IOKIYAR