Here we go... Is this alert-worthy?

Regardless of it... IT IS UP TO US to stop it.... we have the control.... to NOT allow this as often....

You say who are we to judge... ?
We are the ones at risk.. when someone asks for this... there are some girls.. that do it... i know a few girls.. that do it.. that I have heard of ... and I will NOT take references from those girls.. and refuse the guy as a client...

I wish the girls that do offer this .. would come forward.. and quit putting the safe providers in harms way....

be Honest... and advertise it.. so that the providers.. like me.. that have family's and other depending on them to live long and prosperous.. FOR THEM... can make an informed decision.

If you offer BCD.. then advertise it.. so that I can make my own decision on seeing someone YOU SAW.

All I'm saying.

Amber Rain
Providers and clients are quick to complain about police and bible thumpers who want to outlaw prostitution. Originally Posted by Tina Marie
O_o

I consider for something to be posted in alerts on ECCIE to involve being majorly shorted, violent, dangerous or LE. Anything and Everything else to be on providerbuzz Originally Posted by Alecia
Thank you, Alecia, for your thoughtful answer. I appreciate it, but it does leave me with some uncertainty... Especially after reading some of the following replies...

From the "board" perspective it's not alert material (dumb maybe) but not against any of the rules....your body your choice. Originally Posted by surfindick
Thanks for bringing authority to the question, surfindick. You've helped me with my specific situation, but between your answer and Alecia's, I'm confused. Can you help? Must a specific board rule be violated to make an encounter alert-worthy? Are the issues Alecia listed worthy, from the "board" perspective?

(I was going to ask if the "no posting private conversations" rule includes mentioning content or if it prohibits only quoting content of PMs and email conversations, but I'll save it.)

Why on earth do the men need to know? Seriously. What benefit is there? This seems troll-like to even ask this Q. Now if u want to post it in the ladies room (or whatever it's called), that seems worthwhile. I'm curious to an answer to my question. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Troll-like? Really? Other than that comment, I couldn't possibly agree with you more. In fact, I don't think the men need to know about it. I would have asked the question in a ladies-only forum, but if there is one on ECCIE, I don't have access to it. This troll-like post is the product of limited options and my lack of desire to post a frivolous alert. Fwiw, I don't know why the men here need to know about a lady being shorted, or attacked, or even robbed. I don't see how anyone benefits from those alerts in open forums, either.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?

If you offer BCD.. then advertise it.. so that I can make my own decision on seeing someone YOU SAW. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
That's the rub, Amber... It works both ways; men will judge ladies that another guy sees just as we judge men by the girls they visit. Posting about someone who is actively seeking this kind of service can cause good providers who may be the safest of the safe to suffer one way or another if they are known to have seen the guy. I knew before I posted this thread that he's never reviewed anyone here and his single post said nothing to incriminate any providers. It takes very little effort to cause real damage...

~sweetness~
Why on earth do the men need to know? Seriously. What benefit is there? This seems troll-like to even ask this Q. Now if u want to post it in the ladies room (or whatever it's called), that seems worthwhile. I'm curious to an answer to my question. Originally Posted by Bobster36
Certain guys will claim they want to know because they refuse to see ladies they know a known barebacker has seen. Frankly I'd say the number who actually mean that it is significantly fewer than the number who claim it.

Others will want to know because they want to see ladies who have seen the guy, although very few will admit that.

Some will be in both groups.

I'd say none of the guys really need to know. And since it appears he pm'd damn near every lady on the site it looks like the ladies already know who he is.

As for the judgment? I think bbfs is stupid because it puts you at greater risk. But right now there are people thinking that just being in the hobby is stupid because it puts you at greater risk. So it's a little hard to put an ethical judgment out there on this one while being honest with myself.
Certain guys will claim they want to know because they refuse to see ladies they know a known barebacker has seen. Frankly I'd say the number who actually mean that it is significantly fewer than the number who claim it.

Others will want to know because they want to see ladies who have seen the guy, although very few will admit that.

Some will be in both groups.

I'd say none of the guys really need to know. And since it appears he pm'd damn near every lady on the site it looks like the ladies already know who he is.

As for the judgment? I think bbfs is stupid because it puts you at greater risk. But right now there are people thinking that just being in the hobby is stupid because it puts you at greater risk. So it's a little hard to put an ethical judgment out there on this one while being honest with myself. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Well said.

I apologize if a Provider-Only Forum doesn't exist....but I swear I've seen references to it and that verified providers have access to it. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

Troll-like? Really? Other than that comment, I couldn't possibly agree with you more. In fact, I don't think the men need to know about it. I would have asked the question in a ladies-only forum, but if there is one on ECCIE, I don't have access to it. This troll-like post is the product of limited options and my lack of desire to post a frivolous alert. Fwiw, I don't know why the men here need to know about a lady being shorted, or attacked, or even robbed. I don't see how anyone benefits from those alerts in open forums, either.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?
Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
I think it's hypocritical to say the least.

If some girl offered a guy BBFS, you guys are all over that.
"Thanks for that, bro. She was on my to do list, but not anymore."
"Wow, and she so popular. I wonder who else she offered that to."

If a guy blatantly asks for BBFS, all of a sudden, it's his choice. Not 'Alert-worthy'. I understand why you want to post something, because it's insulting. It kinda fucks with your pride a bit. Now if he turns around and says you offered it to him, you're on so many DNS lists it's not funny.

I understand why overall it's not worth it, because it can be problematic and people could also abuse it (not to say it's not already happening on both ends.). But the consequences seem more dire for ladies than for men.
Bobster, There is a lady only area on here. A provider has to be established before she has access to it. I looked for it on my page and couldn't find it. I pm'd a mod who told me it would take some time for me to build credibility before I can access it.
Thought I would let you know some providers have access to it and some don't.
Bobster, There is a lady only area on here. A provider has to be established before she has access to it. I looked for it on my page and couldn't find it. I pm'd a mod who told me it would take some time for me to build credibility before I can access it.
Thought I would let you know some providers have access to it and some don't. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Wow - if Caitie Mae isn't established and credible yet - you may be waiting a long time.
Caitie doesn't post very often, and I think the ladies only access 'expires' after a certain point if there is not enough activity.

That said, BBFS and BBQ seem to be a hot topic here lately. There are some trolls who are promoting it, and I would not be surprised if they have not created a few male handles to promote this activity and a few female handles to provide themselves with topics to discuss.

My take is that (1) there is more BBFS activities being undertaken lately, (2) some guys are promoting BBFS to pressure ladies into doing BBFS, and (3) these people are either trying to be a troll or have let their lust for BBFS turn them into a troll.

Knowing Caitie a little bit, and having had her blackball me for six months when my first communication to her asked a little too much information before I had been screened, I know she would never do the BBFS and she was appalled that someone would even ask.

If you have time to waste, this stickied thread in a main forum can occupy your time (occupy = waste) and give you a pretty good feel for the trolling capabilities of some.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296373

trynagetlaid, thanks for pointing out my error on the link, fixed it here. Dang Monday mornings...
This is the National BBFS sticky thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296373
Maybe the guy already has HIV and therefore doesn't care about the risks???
There will always be men requesting bbfs, and there will always be women providing it. Some will do so openly, most won't.

Do what you're comfortable with, don't do what you're not. Assume whoever you're with has unprotected sex, and proceed accordingly.

This isn't rocket surgery people, why do we have to rehash it 10 times a day?

As for the guy who apparenty mass emailed every provider inquiring, more than likely he did so to continue to hijack this forum into constant bbfs mania.
See I want to know about any guy that asks that because I won't see him. His risk level is soooo much higher if he's out doing that and I just won't risk it.

I had a tard in chat ask me if I did BBFS and I told him Not only no, but I will never see you because you asked me that. He backed up and said, "Oh I just wanted to be sure you didn't do it before I scheduled." Really? You must have had some run ins with some pretty dumb women thinking that will work. I don't care if that excuse is actually the truth. If you even breath BBFS in my direction, off to the black list you go. I've not kept myself disease free for 8 years by taking risks like that. Some risk is inescapable, but that one is just ridiculous.

So Caitie, for me, yes it's alert worthy.
Most of these guys run on the philosophy that if you throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick. That is exactly what they are doing, ask the question enough times and eventually you could get the answer you are lookin for. All in all a bad idea...risk vs reward ratio is waaaayyy outta whack to consider. So far none of the ladies I have had the pleasure of seeing have offered or even hinted that that was an option. I love me some DATY and that satifies my taste for bare pussy. Stay safe out there troops, we in it for the duration.
A question is just a question. That is communication and is not an alert. Coercion is a different story. That is alert worthy and should be reported to staff.

Torito