Who's the biggest ass slut in Another Realm?

Well, read my reviews.

I can take all of the Doc Johnson that John Doe posted above as well as the pink 16 inch double dong. Also, Mistress Tracy of Dallas has an 18 inch clear gel double dong that is a little bit thicker than a large man's thumb. I can make that disappear too.

In terms of thickness, I can take a Tracy's fist almost to the elbow. I can take a double fist, and I can take a size 9 foot also. Mistress Tracy and Mistress Iris of LA double fisted me together and held hands inside me.

Since, I think I won this thread.
Double fist is going to be tough to beat. More so since they held hands. Bravo.
Double fist is going to be tough to beat. More so since they held hands. Bravo. Originally Posted by thirtyfour
Go see Liara Roux in San Francisco or Isabel Andrews in Seattle. Both are tiny women with teeny, tiny hands. You can start double fisting with one of them and work your way up to Tracy.
Double fisting? And holding hands inside you?!! Wowza!! I can't compete with that...yet.

That said, I haven't been fisted the "traditional" way yet (one-handed). It's on my to-do list. Maybe one day I'll get around to hiring one of the many sexy ladies here on eccie to help me pop that particular cherry.
Yup I think double fisting wins the award!! That's fun stuff. I love fisting- so intense & intimate.
Oops, I did it again.

This time in Toronto, Canada:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058724427

One hell of a good trip.
crimson is one of my favorite and most enthusiastic ass sluts...my hand and forearm just about turned a corner the last time his hungry ass got greedy for more.
Does he have Yummy wear a GoPro headcam so he can replay her POV?
Oops, I did it again.

This time in Toronto, Canada:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058724427

One hell of a good trip. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
WOW, it's times like this that make me jealous that I'm not allowed to read the juicy details!!
I have a few good lil ass sluts.. One enjoys being double fisted and no I dont have small hands...lol another loves to be bound up in a corset while sticking his pretty lil ass up in the air while I pounding his sweet man pussy with giant dongs causing him to squirt for me....Sooo hot when a slut can cum through pure prostate pleasure
crimson is one of my favorite and most enthusiastic ass sluts...my hand and forearm just about turned a corner the last time his hungry ass got greedy for more. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
*blushes*
I have small hands

~
With some of my favorite providers joining this thread and with Kinkster setting the bar so high I stepped up my game. Can't take these for a long time but I got both in and held them. Warning toys on Amazon look smaller than they appear in real life.

http://imgur.com/912o9QJ
They mention the length but not the diameter. Dallas was so gentle using progressively larger ones and surprised the hell out of me.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm Tucson you ARE a good ass slut...i got some new toys to explore more!!

I think Papadee is a good ass slut too!!!!!!