CBS Poll 72% Biden Unfit Mentally

I really don't understand it. He claims to be a Republican. It's like living in Green Bay Wisc. saying you're a Packer Fan but root for the Bears when they are losing, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
In case you have not noticed, there are plenty of Republicans who hate Trump, but whether WD is a Republican or not is not the topic of this thread.... try to stay focused, old timers.

I saw what everyone else saw during the debate. Biden is not mentally fit to be president, IMO. Unfortunately, this happens and why father time is undefeated. In addition, that's exactly why I strongly believe in ageism. And not just for Biden, but his old ass lunatic habitual liar opponent as well.

Edit for below:

How much on topic is your post? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I at least addressed the fucking topic again and didn't post just to take a shot at someone, genius.
In case you have not noticed, there are plenty of Republicans who hate Trump, but whether WD is or not is not the topic of this thread.... try to stay focused, old timers.

I saw what everyone else saw during the debate. Biden is not mentally fit to be president, IMO. Unfortunately, this happens and why father time is undefeated. In addition, that's exactly why I strongly believe in ageism. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
How much on topic is your post?
Remember in January 2018, when a group of more than 70 psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals sent a letter to President Donald Trump’s physician imploring him to include an evaluation of the president’s neurological health?

Where are these “experts” and why aren’t they sending a letter now to Biden’s doctor urging the same?

Kind of like the the letter from the 51 security experts regarding the laptop? Seems like a common demonic tactic, huh?
What surprised me was the amount of shock from Democrats at just how debilitated President Biden actually is. I watch both CNN and Fox to try for a running average on what is what. Anyone who did the same should have seen this debate performance coming.

And yet, Mr. Biden's inner circle does not seem to understand that his condition is progressive and will accellertte.
Remember in January 2018, when a group of more than 70 psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health professionals sent a letter to President Donald Trump’s physician imploring him to include an evaluation of the president’s neurological health?

Where are these “experts” and why aren’t they sending a letter now to Biden’s doctor urging the same?

Kind of like the the letter from the 51 security experts regarding the laptop? Seems like a common demonic tactic, huh? Originally Posted by Michael8219
If Donald Trump was the Titanic the iceberg would sink.
If Donald Trump was the Titanic the iceberg would sink. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lots of Demonicrats looking for life boats these days. It's sink or swim time. Toss 'em an anchor!
As bad as Biden is, there are three words that send horrific shivers down just about every body’s spine.

President Kamala Harris.
If Donald Trump was the Titanic the iceberg would sink. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
... Ye Christ! ... Just spilled-over me beer from LAUGHING!

... That's a GREAT saying you got there, mate...

... The CBS poll ain't gonna stop Joe - He's staying IN!

#### Salty
...Mr. Biden's inner circle does not seem to understand that his condition is progressive and will accellertte. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I think you have that exactly, polar opposite, azz-backwards. They do, in fact, know and are leveraging it to the hilt and for personal gain. What I'm about to say is from personal experience, combined with a lot of reading up on this, for my own understanding. So take it from that stand point.

Imagine if you had a grand parent, parent, other close relative or long time friend sliding down that slippery slope to memory care. What would be the steps you would employ to protect them and to help retain their dignity, yet keep them safe? Would you want to get your arms around some things, that you know they can no longer safely manage on their own? Things like:
  • Weapons
  • Bank accounts
  • Medicine management
  • Durable Power of Attorney (DPA)
  • Medical Power of Attorney (MPA)
  • Assisting with daily living activities, including icky stuff
  • Ensuring they can no longer enter into or sign contracts (competency)
Who is doing all those things and whose benefit are they focused on?

Or are they focused on keeping him marginally alive while they milk, bilk, pillage and mismanage his accounts and affairs for their own gain?
I think you have that exactly, polar opposite, azz-backwards. They do, in fact, know and are leveraging it to the hilt and for personal gain. What I'm about to say is from personal experience, combined with a lot of reading up on this, for my own understanding. So take it from that stand point.

Imagine if you had a grand parent, parent, other close relative or long time friend sliding down that slippery slope to memory care. What would be the steps you would employ to protect them and to help retain their dignity, yet keep them safe? Would you want to get your arms around some things, that you know they can no longer safely manage on their own? Things like:
  • Weapons
  • Bank accounts
  • Medicine management
  • Durable Power of Attorney (DPA)
  • Medical Power of Attorney (MPA)
  • Assisting with daily living activities, including icky stuff
  • Ensuring they can no longer enter into or sign contracts (competency)
Who is doing all those things and whose benefit are they focused on?

Or are they focused on keeping him marginally alive while they milk, bilk, pillage and mismanage his accounts and affairs for their own gain? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

You could let him hide his own Easter Eggs.
Saw this other poll. Not sure what it means, but imma thunk'n we won't be hearing much about polls for awhile.

Saw this other poll. Not sure what it means, but imma thunk'n we won't be hearing much about polls for awhile.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I just wanted to see this again.
Wouldn't the OP poll also indicate the same about his supporters?