MsElena is a

Cinco de Mayo ... wtf

Today is May 1st ... May Day comrades ... wear your tattered Chiefs gear.
Cuando es su cumpleanos, elena?
Ustjay eadinglay upway otay ethay elebrationcay. Uckfay ethay
Ussiansray, inkdray equilatay

See I can do it too. It's cat latin.
Did you forget the ¡Feliz cumpleaños? Originally Posted by MsElena
Ad multos annos.
Cuando es su cumpleanos, elena? Originally Posted by Starry69
Starry......Mi cumpleaños está hoy, día de mayo.

Ad multos annos. Originally Posted by herfacechair
Thank you. I'm hoping so. I must admit, I had to look that one up because I'm not fluent in Latin or Greek.
Well shit ... high maintenance ... bossy ...demanding.... fat and unattractive

MsElena is a wonderful hostess. Originally Posted by pyramider

What??
Wow, personal attacks now. How sweet. I thought you of all people were above that if there was a difference of opinion. How wrong I was.

Do you honestly think that insults like that are going to upset me?
No more than your lapdogs do me LOL, besides its all in fun right? I can hear your yapping dogs getting warmed up, here comes Malwoody, Scorpio and the Tx kitty bunch to redeem your honor.
Its nice that you think I have lapdogs, but how wrong you are. Although I should check into getting some, might be nice to have around.

I don't need WK's unlike some of the ladies in KC to "fight" my battles. I do just fine on my own.

Stay in your kennel and I'll stay in my perch.
perch, no your more like a piranha. but then many hooks are
Toto needs to remain in his crate, its safe there.

Since my exposure to MsElena is extremely limited, meaning only on a SHMB, what was I supposed to say? . . . is a good fuck? I do not know, nor will probably ever know. . . . is a cunt? Again, I do not know, nor will probably ever know. . . . pulls my puppet strings good? Again, I do not know, nor will probably ever know.

See a pattern develop Toto. I am assuming MsElena is a wonderful hostess by reading her reviews. Granted you have to take reviews with a grain of salt. Toto until you learn to not be such a territorial puppy ... your crate might be where you need to stay.
Sure Elena, the yapping lap dogs have arrived, now when Malwoody and Scorpio arrive you can feed them a yappy dog snack LOL

By the way sour snatch, if I was going to attack you personally I would have said something like, your a sour old whore who is threatened by younger providers who seem to be getting more attention than you. I would say something like your such a tired cunt (pyramiders words) that the 3 guys you see a week are the only 3 guys who call. But since I didnt say these things, then I am shocked that you would say I attacked you personally.

You know what I like this less moderation stuff, be sure to thank all of the Spiderhole gang. Now I will leave you because I am sure that you will need to get with your spidey buddies and plan your multi teared response/attack on me.

Oh and to JR Lawance and the many other posters whom I attacked because they were bagging on Elena, all I can say is I appologize, I see that my loyalties were misplaced for I see the true colors of those whom I once was friendly with. This forum as dysfunctional as it can be was a family, and you never bring in outside sources to handle internal family business never especially those fagtards from the spiderhole.
Let's keep the insulting remarks and bickering in check, please. That goes for everyone in this thread.
Fritz,

It's the only game some of them have.

Nice step in the right direction though.
>yawn<