The Gateway Pundit

I haven't watched msnbc in a couple of years, but I will reply with a unqualified "disagree" to that. Gateway is right down there with OANN. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes. Indeed.

(Should've worded that post better)
I watched George Staphylococcus Sunday morning, and the end of that charade should have had Biden saying,…….”this ad was brought to you by the re-elect Biden Campaign, and I agree with it’s content”.

Heck, they don’t even try to hide their bias.
The Gateway Pundit is what it is.

A website that puts out false and misleading information with an extreme right wing view.
When was the last time you saw a mainstream media article or segment criticizing the actions of a Democrat Administration? Seriously.. can you name a single negative news report about govt. activities that criticizes the government from the right?

It doesn't exist.

That's how you know they are all Propaganda all the time.

And you are too blind to even see it. Originally Posted by texassapper
Given my previous comment, I fail to see how I’m too blind see it. We were talking about websites, 4 of the 5 that I mentioned were left wing.

I would agree that at least 90% of the legacy media, both print and television, are nothing more than democrat shills but that wasn’t the subject.
the only thing i'll miss about the Gateway Pundit is their political cartoons. oh wait .. they don't have cartoons.

Some believe gateway as gospel.

Gateway has never been credible nor relevant Originally Posted by winn dixie

What is? Originally Posted by Levianon17
OH! You had to go there, Winnie!

Any source that stands up to the scrutiny of its factual content.

Please provide something factual to qualify your statement. The whole thread is based on media bias ratings. Please provide same.

Otherwise, we'll leave it classified as extreme bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup, you forgot credibility. Thread is based on bias and credibility. But that's ok. Dem donny bootlickers love to point out bias that is left of center while ignoring the low factual content on what they present. I can only remember one source given here that was practically dead center and had the highest factual credibility rating here. I got to find it again since that was an ideal source for stuff.

The Gateway Pundit is what it is.

A website that puts out false and misleading information with an extreme right wing view. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Amen.
... No worrys there, mates... Gateway Pundit is one o' me favourite
news sites... And still up and running...

... But thanks for yer concern... Hmmmm.... Maybe Trump will
perchase the site if it goes for sale.

#### Salty
But The Gateway Pundit does not produce news.

It puts out false and misleading information. If you use it to obtain your information, you will also be misinformed.