Ladies/Gents, what's your favorite...

I remember when you could go to a "CoffeeHouse" and actually get a good, flavorful, unburned dark blend cup of Black Coffee!!

Either that, or a crown and seven like Dr Boardman says.

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Go to Cafe Europe! Or take a trip to Zagreb, all the coffee shops have full bars!
Cafe Europe is the shit.. I love to go there for drinks and desert.. they have live belly dancers on Fridays
Where is this Cafe' Europe place? I think I'mma have to check it out.
My 22 ounce coffee I pick up at the Valero station every morning works fine for me.
I like the Community Coffee that the Convienience Store sells just around the corner. No sugar, cream, whipped toppings, nuts, fruits, or anything else to ruin a goos cup of coffee.

If I want a milk shake, I go to Dairy Queen.
Cafe Europe is on Fountainview and Westheimer by Scott Gertner's Sports Bar and Trey's
  • R.M.
  • 08-05-2010, 06:14 AM
I keep it simple Bigelow organic green tea love it
I keep it simple Bigelow organic green tea love it Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Hot tea is great...couple of Stevia's and cream!!
The good thing about tea and cream over coffee and cream(I drink both) is that tea doesn't leave a taste in your mouth like coffee seems to.

I just got back in the country Tuesday and in the Baja region of Mexico there is a store OXXO, similar to Stop n go at every PeMex station. They have these little packs of chocolate sprinkles for coffee...would be a gold-mine for American stores.
Cold coffee makes me want to yack, but this strawberry frappe has me intrigued. Maybe if I get a small size, I might be able to get it all down.

In the mornings, I usually drink a travel mug of strong Folgers Columbian on the way to work. That gets me going pretty good.

At Starbucks, I usually just get a grande coffee of whatever flavor that suits my fancy at the time, but every now and I like to get mocha latte just to get something different.

I have a shipment of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee that should be
hitting the mailbox at any time. Now THAT'S some good stuff!
Cafe Europe is the shit.. I love to go there for drinks and desert.. they have live belly dancers on Fridays Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Ok ... I'm old so bear with me... I still don't understand why if "it sucks" it is a bad thing... most of the really good things on this board suck ... and some are excellent... and now if something is "the Shit"... that's actually good ... WTF, I'm really confused ... so if a review says yes I would see her again ... that's still good ... right ...

... anyway ... back on topic... Caffeine is another one of those things I can no longer have.... so I drink water on the rocks .. or if I really feel macho... straight up ...
Jager bomb lol Originally Posted by luxury daphne
If You like jagger try a red headed slut , and no i don't mean me. Jagger, Peach and Cranberry. Not a big fan of red bull or jagger lol, but i spent too many Years bar tending. i miss it.
I'm an avid coffee drinker and thought there might be some others on the board as well. What's your favorite coffee/tea drink to get from the local Starbucks or other coffeehouse? I usually get the same drinks and trying to broaden my horizons. I know that some of you will have your favorite "triplegrandenowhipmochala tte" drink and some even have iced coffee drinks as well.

Mine are...

Grande vanilla "red eye"

Soy peppermint white mocha/no whip

Sweetened green tea lemonade Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Ooooh, that sounds so good. I think I will hop over to Starbucks now and get your recommendations! Yum!
I tried a new concoction tonight - vodka which actually tasted like iced tea!!

abdclub
I believe it's called a firefly.
I have something you can put whipped cream on Originally Posted by EastDago
Next time babyThats sounds real yummy sexy!
I usually get the same thing no matter where I go, though starbucks does now have sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup (sadly though, only in the US)
So I get either a sugar free hazelnut/cinnamon dolce latte with soy milk, and either grande or venti depending on what kinda mood I'm in. I do loooove the ginger bread and pumpkin lattes are Thanksgiving and Xmas though, yuuuummy.