This reminds me of an Obama rally

We now know that I was right all along. Dub should have trusted and then verified his sources, ...... ! Originally Posted by bigtex
You mean called you? In fact ... Putin, Powell, Clintons, .... the entire civilized world should have called you? Right?

I thought you wanted more inspections!

Now ... do you think chemical weapons and casings have a "dna" .... to trace and match?

So ... shall "we" continue with more inspections in Syria? (I would be "friggin" out too, if I were you.)
-2 (It doesn't take much to amuse JD Idiot, his twin brother IB and the rest of the Idiot clan!) Originally Posted by bigtex
Of course he can! After all, he is appropriately named IDIOT.

Along with his brother IB, JD is one of the two Idiot twins! Those two Idiot's only know what FAUX, Breitbart and Rush tell them. Originally Posted by bigtex
You've achieved a new milestone for yourself, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, you've demonstrated that you can be twice the BUTTer Bar Asshat you usually are.

You mean called you? In fact ... Putin, Powell, Clintons, .... the entire civilized world should have called you? Right?

I thought you wanted more inspections!

Now ... do you think chemical weapons and casings have a "dna" .... to trace and match?

So ... shall "we" continue with more inspections in Syria? (I would be "friggin" out too, if I were you.) Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1 -- BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat has yet to produce the name of any investigator who was 100% sure Saddam Hussein didn't have WMD.
You mean called you? In fact ... Putin, Powell, Clintons, .... the entire civilized world should have called you? Right? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep! Hindsight being 20/20, it's pretty damn obvious that I was right and you were (W)rong!

WTF else is new?

BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat has yet to produce the name of any investigator who was 100% sure Saddam Hussein didn't have WMD.[/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Indeed JD Idiot's twin brother, IB is completely out of his element. If he had just a little common sense, which he obviously does not, he would know that if there were any WMD's left in Iraq, the US Military would have found sometime after the ill fated and ill advised 2003 invasion of Iraq. Duh!

IB, go back to the playground. You are obviously wandering around aimlessly out of your Idiot league!
Yep! Hindsight being 20/20, it's pretty damn obvious that I was right and you were (W)rong!

WTF else is new?

Indeed JD Idiot's twin brother, IB is completely out of his element. If he had just a little common sense, which he obviously does not, he would know that if there were any WMD's left in Iraq, the US Military would have found sometime after the ill fated and ill advised 2003 invasion of Iraq. Duh!

IB, go back to the playground. You are obviously wandering around aimlessly out of your Idiot league! Originally Posted by bigtex
You've yet to provide any evidence where an inspector claimed -- before the war and with 100% certainty -- that Saddam Hussein had no WMD, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Once again you've demonstrated that you are indeed the "master of hind sight", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
God almighty. One page... So far, FIVE mentions of BT's BUTT by IBIdiot and FIVE mentions of his ASS.

Two posts, Corpy. I think you've got a butt crush on BigTex.

You're beginning to break the rules you forced CC to make. The ONLY rules in this forum, I might add. M

No wonder you were the original Dipshit of the Year!

Ass monkey!
God almighty. One page... So far, FIVE mentions of BT's BUTT by IBIdiot and FIVE mentions of his ASS.

Two posts, Corpy. I think you've got a butt crush on BigTex.

You're beginning to break the rules you forced CC to make. The ONLY rules in this forum, I might add. M

No wonder you were the original Dipshit of the Year!

Ass monkey! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
JD Idiot's twin brother IB and Hanoi COG seem to have something in common. IB loves to talk about my "BUTT" and "ASS," while COG affectionately refers to his personal ATF as "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!

There must be something in the water those two drink in the men's room of the Salina Bus Station!
JD Idiot's twin brother IB and Hanoi COG seem to have something in common. IB loves to talk about my "BUTT" and "ASS," while COG affectionately refers to his personal ATF as "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!

There must be something in the water those two drink in the men's room of the Salina Bus Station! Originally Posted by bigtex

You've yet to backup your "forecast" with a reputable, contemporary, expert source who 100% reflected your "hind sight" opinion, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053759287&postcount=19
You mean called you? In fact ...Powell, ....should have called you? Right?

I thought you wanted more inspections! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I did want more inspections. And so did "Powell." Powell didn't call me but he did call Dub and as usual Cheney would not let Dub listen. The Fox was too busy guarding the Henhouse.

LL, what say you?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3819987.html
I think IBSyndrome is truly in love with your ass,BT!
I think IBSyndrome is truly in love with your ass,BT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Loving another guys ass seems to be these homos roll.
Loving another guys ass seems to be these homos roll. Originally Posted by bigtex
You're quite delusional, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Your "ass" is the only "face" you are showing in this forum. As long as you continue to predominantly post sniping, non-substantive, ad hominem attacks like a lib-retard asshole with your head shoved up your ass, you can very well expect to be criticized for it, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
Watch him Tex IB is a man eater.
I B a man eater. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Watch him Tex IB is a man eater. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
i'va, you obviously made JD Idiot's twin brother IB, a very happy homo!
i'va, you obviously made JD Idiot's twin brother IB, a very happy homo! Originally Posted by bigtex
And you've demonstrated once again that you're still a BUTTer Bar Asshat, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.