Tickled Pink

Now Now Randi...you and I both know a neighborhood is not complete without the Crazy Lady that lives on the corner with waaaay to many animals..Night gown tucked in her panties...Cig hangin out her mouth...Whisky class in her hand.. Talking to her new imaginary neighbor named Paco...And finishing the day singing a song (preferibly from the 70's) Nekkid on the front porch. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
Don't forget your new friend LARRY inside those panties

Good to see Pam back. The place feels more and more like "home".

Cheers,

bcg
Now Now Randi...you and I both know a neighborhood is not complete without the Crazy Lady that lives on the corner with waaaay to many animals..Night gown tucked in her panties...Cig hangin out her mouth...Whisky class in her hand.. Talking to her new imaginary neighbor named Paco...And finishing the day singing a song (preferibly from the 70's) Nekkid on the front porch. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
And what a fun neighborhood it is! With a post like that, you really are back aren't ya?

Just remember Pam, there's rules here about the animals. Your lingerie looks best when its laying on the floor next to my bed. And you know we have to go outside by the pool to smoke. Crank up the 70's music. Its Karoke time!

And Randi, come on and join the party. I know you like 70's music and we'll buy some Tecate since Pinot Grigio gives you a headache. Pam probably won't share her Crown.
  • sadie
  • 01-23-2010, 11:33 AM
IMAGINE if WE ALL were really neighbors?!?! That would be the BEST street EVER!!! Between ALL you guys..I'd be drunk 24/7. :trampo line:

SO HAPPY to see you posting PAM PAM!

Who else is lovin all these new smiley people?! Just want to post so I can use them!!
IMAGINE if WE ALL were really neighbors?!?! That would be the BEST street EVER!!! Between ALL you guys..I'd be drunk 24/7. :trampo line:

SO HAPPY to see you posting PAM PAM!

Who else is lovin all these new smiley people?! Just want to post so I can use them!! Originally Posted by sadie
If we could only convince the delivery boy to bring the Pinot Grigo, Crown and Tecate, we wouldn't have to leave the neighborhood. Not sure I'd survive!

• Randi
  • 01-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Oh honey the only thing I like to drink more than tecate it's crown
n coke ...Pam will share with me..she still owes me a tree!!!
And yes Sadie this hobby neighborhood would be a trip!!!
Drum circles, nekid fire dancing, moonin the crazy cat lady down the block
ding dong dash!!!...omg the endless possibilities!!
Sadie I can't do the smileys!! stupid no Internet
This would be great for hobbyists too. All we'd have to do is hit the neighborhood and go door to door, like the Fuller Brush Man (in this case the Fill Her Bush Man). LOL
What a neighborhood it would be if I was between Sadie and Randi all the time!
It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood a beautiful day in the neighbourhood will you will you and will you
Gosh.....I didn't know that was you!! I'll stop and say "hi" next time!
It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood a beautiful day in the neighbourhood will you will you and will you Originally Posted by trubrit
Now that you bring it up, do you think we could make Mr. Rogers cool?
  • Randi
  • 01-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Give me an hour with him..I'll bet I could make him cool..
But wait..isn't he sort of dead? It may be to late

LOL@ filler bush man. 
Give me an hour with him..I'll bet I could make him cool..
But wait..isn't he sort of dead? It may be to late

LOL@ filler bush man.  Originally Posted by Randi
Yup, he's pretty cool right now, but I have no doubts that you Randi could warm him up pretty quick
  • Randi
  • 01-24-2010, 11:48 PM
Aww..trubrit , you and your sweet talk!! 
Aww..trubrit , you and your sweet talk!!  Originally Posted by Randi