Whew!

why not form a bridge ...of love with yer ...plastic man ...as the center ...span?
why not form a bridge ...of love with yer ...plastic man ...as the center ...span? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
There is plenty of love for everyone - even Plastic Man.
Ooooo babeh, whew

Kourtney has been described accurately many times by many people better than me. Her pictures are accurate, and the description regarding height and weight seems right on target. But let me take a minute here to point out some aspects of this incredible woman that don't get nearly enough attention.

BLUE EYES - Her eyes are an intoxicating soft blue that send an electric shiver through your spine when you first see them. When she looks up at you, she is looking at you. She sees you for who you are, and you see her for who she is.... an intelligent, funny, slightly shy woman who genuinely likes to make people happy.

REDDISH BROWN HAIR - Her hair is breathtakingly beautiful. It's long, soft and luxurious. It hangs well past her shoulders when it is down, and when she puts it up, it turns into a sculptor's masterpiece. I love the way it looks, the way it smells, the way it feels between my fingers, and the way it falls on my chest at the appropriate times.

PERFECT ROUND ASS - The pictures in her profile give you a glimpse of this natural wonder, but Kourtney's delicate derriere deserves more than the standard 1000 words a picture delivers. It deserves a book of Shakespearean sonnets, an extended Wagnerian opera, a zillion-dot painting by Seurat. You may think I'm exaggerating, but once you experience it, you will know what I mean.

HER NECK - Kourtney has an exquisite, Victorian neckline that is accentuated with a tasteful tattoo. I think this contrast of classic beauty and edgy, modern sensuality is extremely hot.

KISSABLE LIPS: Kourtney's lips are full, soft and wet. When you look at them, you immediately want them to start exploring your body.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967
There is no need to be jealous, my Dulcineo. The great flames of yesterday are but smoldering embers by morning. Today, I am burning with thoughts of you. Only you. Today, you and I will set the world on fire. Our passion, our truth, our truth cannot be quenched.

Every breath, every sigh, stokes my yearning.

And all I have to say is thank you I have finally found my perfect match.
Yer a dipshit, KT. I was gonna leave you be after my fuck-up over BEB, but....ya' just are.....through and through....

Yer a dipshit, KT. I was gonna leave you be after my fuck-up over BEB, but....ya' just are.....through and through....

. Originally Posted by rooster
There's no need for name calling. Please don't feel left out. There's plenty of love for you too, Rooster. There is just something extra special between me and someone else right now.

I will admit, though, that I do have a weakness for aposiopesis. (I looked up that word special just to impress you.) Perhaps in the future....
theres a parTAY

upcoming

seems like full attendance could sort all this out...
Love to see the homies live and in color...putting my gaze on the persona while sipping a warm one, f'n hell yeh! $30 AC reunion is hard to pass up whew
yup, visiting the homies would be wunderfull

there is NO establishment that needs thirty to "run" their "business"

I contribute to MY fund

when purchasing a prostitute , not going to give a penny to any other

for their fun d.....
they can find a better paying job

gotta find a public bar and I'm more inclined
I'm sure theres some hot girls

but once I see some guy slobbring on them

a solid 7 turns into a 2 for some reason ,,,

the hottest whore I met was at the gas pumps

yes , hookers sometimes drive their own cars and have that unmistakeable look in their eyes

that 30

10 minutes later , behind the staples in henrietta was fuckin awesome

theres my review

these whores are everywhere
yup, visiting the homies would be wunderfull

there is NO establishment that needs thirty to "run" their "business"

I contribute to MY fund

Originally Posted by JONBALLS

A decent smile? DECENT? Lol IMA white knight the FUCK outta this review,
😋🍰😂
Full attendance? I'm in....the warm ones are just a bonus. What d'ya say KT?
It's hard to think of a group of guys I'd rather spend time with, but I'm afraid I have to pass. I haven't convinced my exwife to participate in the hobby yet.

And honestly, I think CD and I are drifting apart. I just don't understand him any more.

Whew