Section for retirement and farewell posts

I don't think there are enough posts to warrant its own board. I could see them going in the Welcome posts area though. Change the name to the Hello and Goodbye forum.
You kind of just told on yourself, Vi/Steve...I doubt any fucking man on here plays that stupid dress up shit, let alone spends any time on the retarded cosplay websites. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Welp, I've gone in cosplay as recently as Pax Prime of last year. Most times it's better to coordinate, and best place to do it aside from someone you know is through a forum. ~ho hum

Would also be up for making this a thing with a provider. Can't say I've seen many express interest though unfortunately.
If ONLY you knew a provider who did such a thing. If only....
"With all of these "retirement" threads that have been showing up here over the past week"

how many????
Originally Posted by pmdelites
There were at least 5 "retirement" threads within a few days of me making this thread, including 2 separate "retirement" threads by the same person made within 5 days. Also another one who kept reminding us about her current "extended break".

I'm waiting for the "UNT girl/Valerie Nystrom thread about that greasy hoe that fucked bareback in a garbage pit dorm room with dirty sheets while texting, recorded it, shared online so everyone can see it, came back as SteveOTX" forum. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
How about a forum for a short, overweight, opinionated, balding, troll who cant even kiss a girl unless he pays her $300? Oh and a "pee-wee" too, I heard all about that story.