Lewisville sting operation

I didnt mean to take this off topic. The website i used showed lewisville and TC. I dont know how they are able to grab that many guys in one day unless the rates were dirt cheap.a lot of providers complain about it being a drought which means they must be using ads on cheap sites to get as many guys as possible. If its tgtbt then it is. I think i was able to find the ad because one ad stuck out so bad that it looked so fake.
The website I used showed Lewisville and TC
Just when I was wondering how one web site would have Arrest Info from two different counties, I see that the very bottom of Flower Mound is in Tarrant, while the majority is in Denton. Probably alot of Mutual Aid calls & activities around there.
Solicitation of a Minor...will definitely be a Major Problem.

Of all the Agencies that participated, no mention of Highland Village. So the Fire Chief there may not be able to say he was undercover.

Kinda surprised to see that Grayson County participated. We deal with bale fires up here, not sex workers. Maybe somebody here asked to join to share in some of that Trafficking Grant money from HLS.
https://dentonrc.com/news/crime/dent...466e60125.html

Be safe out there. Originally Posted by Lucas.B
$120

In response to your comment about pricing influencing the number of arrests:
I didnt mean to take this off topic. The website i used showed lewisville and TC. I dont know how they are able to grab that many guys in one day unless the rates were dirt cheap.a lot of providers complain about it being a drought which means they must be using ads on cheap sites to get as many guys as possible. If it’s tgtbt then it is. I think i was able to find the ad because one ad stuck out so bad that it looked so fake. Originally Posted by James469
Fire Chief paid this:
$120

Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
So, yes, they offer good pricing since they are trying to nab as many guys as they can.
https://dentonrc.com/news/crime/dent...466e60125.html

Be safe out there. Originally Posted by Lucas.B
This is behind a paywall. Could you copy and paste the article in this thread? TIA
This is behind a paywall. Could you copy and paste the article in this thread? TIA Originally Posted by TinMan
No pay wall for me. But here’s the article minus the names.

Denton County deputies arrested another nine men on solicitation of prostitution charges in an undercover operation, according to a Tuesday news release.

A total of 23 people, including a fire chief, were arrested in the two-day operation. The men arrested and their charges:

Eighteen individuals were charged with solicitation of prostitution, which is a state jail felony with a maximum punishment of two years in jail.

One was charged with online solicitation of a minor, a third-degree felony with a maximum punishment of 10 years.

Four were charged with solicitation of prostitution of a minor, a second-degree felony with a maximum punishment of 20 years.

One person was allegedly in possession of a handgun and was charged with unlawful carrying of a firearm, and two others allegedly resisted arrest. Both are Class A misdemeanor offenses punishable by up to one year in jail.

The countywide prostitution sting was conducted Thursday and Friday by the Denton County Sheriff’s Office Human Trafficking Unit. Officers from Arlington, Argyle, Lewisville, Tarrant County and Grayson County assisted.

Investigators posted online ads for sexual acts in exchange for payment. They provided individuals who responded to the ads with a hotel address and room and arrested the individuals who came to the hotel room.

The news release states that these operations are aimed at combating prostitution and protecting minors from sexual exploitation by apprehending those attempting to use the internet to purchase sexual services or contact minors with the intent of engaging in sexual activity.
Kinda off topic but this stig got me paranoid... teh app I use for hobbying has been acting funky.. any chance these guys could hack our lines and "tap" our texts so they know when I'm about to meet someone? Catch me in the act?... intercept the messages??
Kinda off topic but this stig got me paranoid... teh app I use for hobbying has been acting funky.. any chance these guys could hack our lines and "tap" our texts so they know when I'm about to meet someone? Catch me in the act?... intercept the messages?? Originally Posted by ElMaverick
For chrissakes, man, get a grip. A little paranoid is alright these days, but unless you are Ken Paxton you ain’t important enough for that kind of effort.

Now, that private dick your wife hired may be another matter….
Lmao youre right tinman.. just want to ask the stupid shit cause I'm not ready to get my face blasted across all media outlets for some p*ssy.. I mean some of these ladies got that legitimate p*ussy but jail time and a record is not worth anything

Anyone having issues with textfree app though? Mines been acting really funky
If you discuss/agree with activities for money then venture to a Motel 6 (all through meeting online via ad other than P411 IMO) you have about a 50/50 chance of going to jail. Discussing/agreeing to activities should have been the first flag. Keep it on the VERY low down during discussions and move on if seems suspect. I wouldn't even answer an ad if they thoroughly state services. You're somewhat agreeing to it by contacting them then all they need is for you to show up.
Never agree with sex acts for money. Once you agree and show up then you will get arrested.
How about eveyone stay off LC & STG
Stay with providers you know or seen around for a long time!
Do your RESEARCH on the ladies you are wanting to get to know. Make sure you are meeting in a safe environment, and please think with the right head because they other one can get you in trouble! lol!
Don’t respond to random ads unless you do your RESEARCH FIRST!!
Always good to stick with just a hand full of safe friends that you know that are established and looking for a friend with benefits.
Stay safe!