Who has the Best nipples in Dallas

Ze or Kendall. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Never met Kendall, but according to her pics very very nice.
😏
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Oh crap!! Instant wood...yep, it's going to happen! Thank you Allegra!!
  • grean
  • 06-15-2017, 09:41 AM
Only two contestants?

Best of would be hard to hand out here... they are both two different kinds of hottness.
The best nipples are always the ones I have in my mouth!
The best nipples are always the ones I have in my mouth! Originally Posted by corona
Can I get an AMEN?
Personally, I prefer smaller circumference with responsive, eraser nipples. My favorite has been Selena51's, which are perfect.

Never met Kendall either, but I really want to based on those pics, plus her personality.
Can I get an AMEN? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
AMEN!!!
<----this girl right here. I've been told I have pretty nice nipples 😉
Agrees with Laura Lynn!!
  • BLM69
  • 06-15-2017, 01:52 PM
😏
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
I see 2 nice sets of breast posted so far, she has my vote for now until we see more, no more stories ladies, post some breast up now.

Here are some more to judge since women here are scared to show theirs, we might wack off to them LOL. permission has been granted to post up following pics.

Country girl

UTR of mine

BBW nikki
<----this girl right here. I've been told I have pretty nice nipples 😉 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Laura Lynn does indeed have very nice and tasty nipples ...
<----this girl right here. I've been told I have pretty nice nipples 😉 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Yes you do L L very nice
I have nice one's to
Holy shit, this thread just got much better!!! If any, ANY, of you ladies need a free mammogram I'm available 24 hours a day and licensed in the state of Nicaragua...promise...scouts honor!