Fuck DeAndre Jordan

He told Mark Cuban that he was on a date when Mark contacted him, but he was really having dinner with Blake Griffin.............well, maybe he was on a date! Originally Posted by davidfree986
I dont give a shit if he was on a double date with Hillary Clinton and Condie Rice. You take that call or you are forever known as the biggest NBA douche bag in NBA history. And yes as previously mentioned, karma's a bitch.

Better off without him and his character issues.
I dont give a shit if he was on a double date with Hillary Clinton and Condie Rice. You take that call or you are forever known as the biggest NBA douche bag in NBA history. And yes as previously mentioned, karma's a bitch.

Better off without him and his character issues. Originally Posted by ftango4
If I'm on a date with Hillary Clinton and Condie Rice, I'm asking where my life went wrong and paying a friend to call in and save me.
Jordan is still a puss, per Cuban he still has not contacted anyone in Mavs organization. The Clippers are stuck paying a one dimensional player $87M.
Haha
D Will looks good enough to have a career resurgence. While it is a tough Western conference, they will be competitive and fun to watch. I think D Will has enough pride to play hard versus Rondo.

Hell, you could be laker fans like me.
  • NYr
  • 07-14-2015, 06:42 AM
If dwill, Wes, and parsons can stay healthy and play at a high level, there's no doubt this is is a playoff tea. If we can land javale McGee who I know is a dodo brain but he's a great rim protector which is exactly what Dallas needs. Him and Zaza will be beasting in the paint
Jordan stayed with the Devil he knows vs. the angel he doesn't know. Owners and teams cut players at the last minute all time. Good for Jordan to make his own decision. I will say that he handled the decision like a little bitch. Be a man and call people directly. Total bitch move on his part. Some players want to be the man and others want to be the 3rd option. Jordan proved he wants to be the 3rd option. Jordan flaking was a win-win. Spared the Mavs and benefits the Clips. Not to be caustic, but F the Mavs.
You do realize NBA contracts are virtually guaranteed
Not sure how you could want chandler on the mavs. Post players dont score like they used to. But jordon brought much needed athleticism to the mavs.
You do realize NBA contracts are virtually guaranteed Originally Posted by Boltfan
NBA, NHL and MLB contracts are 100% guaranteed and once that dotted line is signed, the player CAN if he so chooses, get every dime owed of that contract, even if he is cut by the team. The tean can negotiate a buyout, but again, the player does have the final say. The only contracts that are not guaranteed are NFL contracts, if an NFL team cuts a player, then his contract is null and void.