Stockings. What kind do you prefer? Hot New pics

Black latex would look stunning
Oh Lawd! My weakness! So much so that I have the same wardrobe request over and over for years now,

Black thigh highs- all the way up to the ass. ( I love that look much better than mid thigh)

Some kind of choker necklace

Un buttoned long sleeve mans dress shirt or other open robe.

No panties

No garter

No bra

Oh my. I'm about to schedule another apt 😂😂😂😂
I'm a fool for stockings of most kinds, but in particular I have a thing for thigh-highs in black, and fishnets in black. Hot, hot, hottttt! Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I have the perfect ones i can wear for you
I'm a fool for stockings of most kinds, but in particular I have a thing for thigh-highs in black, and fishnets in black. Hot, hot, hottttt! Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Oh Lawd! My weakness! So much so that I have the same wardrobe request over and over for years now,

Black thigh highs- all the way up to the ass. ( I love that look much better than mid thigh)

Some kind of choker necklace

Un buttoned long sleeve mans dress shirt or other open robe.

No panties

No garter

No bra

Oh my. I'm about to schedule another apt 😂😂😂😂 Originally Posted by BradPitt
Wearing them All the way to my ass is also a favorite style of mine. I would love to model them for you😀
I love those to !
But I can’t ever fine any that stay up on my big thighs lol.

If their not full stockings than it’s hard for me to wear them cause even ones that go up to mid thigh or knees they always fall down lol these damn big legs haha but I love them lol
As a former entertainer($tripper) I loved wearing different kinds of stockings to accentuate my legs and magnify my Applebottom. Im just wondering what kind of stockings you ladies and gents prefer. Originally Posted by Picture Perfect Playmate

Like these they would constantly fall down! ( I thought it would come with the picture lol
But if I have the mid thigh with the garter set than It different ! But ones like those oh no they would fall down constantly lol
Guideline # 6 supplies the following information . . .
Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
WTF? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I prefer knee length socks in crazy designs...guess its the "Texas redneck girl" in me...lol
Me to dallas if I can find one that will stay up
Hot topic and spencers best place to buy funky socks
  • cboat
  • 03-15-2018, 06:04 PM
As the resident foot fetishist (or most public one at least), I much prefer bare feet and legs to any stockings. Some guys really like them though, and that's cool. For me however, they are just an obstacle to remove and I'd prefer stocking management to not be a part of my encounters. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I second that. I'd much rather see a bare foot and shapely leg leading up to that apple bottom. To each his own.
I'm a leg and ass man, I love them, especially with pumps, love to be surprised, love to unwrap them slowly, with feeling (by my fingers, toes, lips, tongue, and any other body parts that feel good, to her, and me)
My goodness she’s a freaking 10!