jealous?

Never. Not one of those thoughts has ever even crossed my mind.
Why should I waste my valuable time wondering how much money another hooker makes? She doesn't pay my bills, so why should I care?
I agree with Skylar, why worry about if he paid more to another hooker? Do you mean to tell me, a provider gets upset that a client lied to her? Most clients will lie, it is that simple. When negotiating a deal, I bnever trust the other side, but if I am feeling I want to show my appreciation to a client I discount the bill irregardless of how much cash he has or can afford or whatever he told me. I hear I am broke all the time, rarely do I believe it, why aer you in my office then? If he is broke why is he contacting a provider?

I have had a provider attmept to make me jealous, and she got upset when I did not get jealous. I have had and still have several lady frineds that are providers, I know a lot about their daily lives, their feelings toward us as hobbyiests, etc. etc. The women do not get jealous over seeing other providers, in my experience some, few, get upset over lost potential income.

I know of two providers in my area that you cannot use as a ref because she wants your visit and cash. If another provider calls her, she will in turn contact client and ask for him to see her instead.
I was looking for any reasons some of you might get jealous ..not just those examples i put on original post.
reason i asked was about a month ago i was out of town and saw a provider and i made a 3 hr appt. which i brought a gift and then gave her a tip and $$$$$$ and one of my regulars saw where i had done this and mentioned that i have never done a 3 hr appt with her here local in my town and she was wondering why and acted like she was mad or what i would call jealous .
I explained that when im here local i dont have the time and have too many eyes watching me to dissappear for as long a period of time and this seemed to squash the madness ; but i did give her a nice tip to to sort of make up for it .
But the more i thought about it - it just seemed like she was jealous !
This is the wrong place for you if your going to be jealous.

but i did give her a nice tip to to sort of make up for it .
But the more i thought about it - it just seemed like she was jealous ! Originally Posted by wildwooly1
I can't believe you gave her a tip to "make up for it" and she TOOK IT! She crossed the first line by questioning your activities. IMHO, it was VERY tasteless of her to accept it, REGARDLESS to how her blatant jealousy made her feel. There was nothing to "make up for" with her because you spend/time how/with whom you see fit. Period.
I can't believe you gave her a tip to "make up for it" and she TOOK IT! She crossed the first line by questioning your activities. IMHO, it was VERY tasteless of her to accept it, REGARDLESS to how her blatant jealousy made her feel. There was nothing to "make up for" with her because you spend/time how/with whom you see fit. Period.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
My thoughts exactly.
if i saw the potential to have those kinds of feelings i would not have continued seeing them, this is about fun not about feeling miserable
No need to be jealous, I got enough for all of em.
My personal rule - the minute I start feeling jealous over my ATF's new reviews it's time to find the new one.
Nope.
Inferiority Complex maybe, but jealous never.....
Sometimes, when I need a little more money, I'm jealous of people with pussies. But that only goes so far. Then I wonder who would pay to see a short chubby ugly lady. I'd probably have to walk down the street.
no..i am not the jealous type and this isnt that type of party.....the only people Im jealous of..are those that can eat potato chips and twizzlers any time they want!!! cuz..see I cant anymore!!lol..:-)
Jealous?...Just once, thank God...and it was early on in my hobbying. I got too attached to a certain provider who was very new herself. It was VERY bad...for all involved, I think. Learned a valuable lesson...don't get (emotionally) close to those you hobby with, and don't allow them to get close to you. Despite the intimacy and familiarity, it's imortant to remain emotionally detached. Indifference is the best policy when it comes to hobbying.