PALACE INN's getting tough

I've found that when I book the room for the lady and I the guys who run the places are pretty cool. I've gotten a wink and smile more than once from them. Guess it depends on your location.

That said, I would agree about the Priceline point. The other day a friend and I were meeting up and I found a four star in downtown for under $60. Also, the businessman's special works for me too. Call ahead and say you're staying in town for the day and need somewhere to freshen up and get some work done. Usually day a day rate. You don't need to call the corporate number but find the actual location's number and call the desk.

Just some thoughts.
It Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
^^^^^^^

Only use the one in Katy - well kept - very well
No one uses a PI for anything other than an assignation, be it John Doe and his secretary or the neighbor lady, or for business transactions. Sorta dumb to make it difficult for your regular clientele.
This is more a FYI than alert.

An alert is when a danger is present to a member.

Moved to coed.
Really, has anyone stayed in a PI for anything other than a cheap place to fuck? Pro or otherwise? Anyway, someone I know has made friends with the owner of one and it allows 3 somes, 4 somes, etc. Of course he knows we aren't gonna trash the room, so just tip extra cuz we are gonna use the sheets and towels pretty hard.

I actually prefer a PI over one that's hard to park in. There are a couple on 59 SW and near the galleria that I hate strictly due to parking hassles.
  • Jkynx
  • 04-14-2016, 10:27 AM
I used to use PI all the time with the side pieces before I discovered the hobby. I never had any issues booking rooms for an hour or 2. But maybe it is because I'm a guy. I would say just try a different one.
Mrs.Patel gets jealous of the girls that make more in an hour than she makes all week.

ijs

ps: I always get the room

Edit: plus she probably isn't gettin' enough dick....
  • nu2
  • 04-14-2016, 12:10 PM
If I go to the Palace Inn, I always get the room and never had any problems.
The more money a John spends the higher the expectations are,,,Who wants to spend 300-400 dollars screwing a whore in some overly disinfected notel while Patel is tapping the company phone and waiting to throw your ass out to let the cleaning lady in to service the vacated room for the next John in line? Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
While I don't agree with this verbiage, I do with the sentiment. Rate level should be indicative of the complete experience the gent will be receiving.

I've used notels maybe 2 or 3 times in the past, only bc I had certain issues with an in-call from time-to-time. I hated the experience for a few reasons:

1. Made me way too nervous. I remember at one, I had like 3 sessions for the day. After my second one, I looked out the window and saw 2 cop cars sitting in the parking lot. True, it could have been total coincidence, but I packed up and got the fuck out of there.

2. It does make one feel "cheap" and tawdry.

If I ever use rooms in the future, I will either book higher end rooms or an actual apartment through a site like Airbnb.

Out of all the in-call situations I've worked from, having your own place, that you also live at, is imo, the best set up for both parties. From the provider perspective, it is safer, because you live there and have more control and awareness of neighbors, what's going on around the area/building, etc.

It is also super convenient (if you happen to be at home when one of your good regulars calls up out of the blue wanting a last minute session, boom, you are right there and ready to work within a short amount of time) and less overhead cost than paying rent at a separate in-call or rooms (if you think you can't afford a bigger/2 bedroom apartment, start looking how much you are spending on rent at your home place + cost of rooms/separate in-call. There was a time I was doing this - I had a 1 bdrm apartment + a separate in-call elsewhere. Between the 2 places I was paying over $1000/month for rent/utilities. I eventually moved to a 2 bdrm place and was still paying less than that). And it is usually way more private than something like a room/hotel/office.

It also usually means you can offer a nicer/more homey/high end set up. I think no matter what rates a gent is paying, most appreciate something like that. I know I do as the provider; it makes me more comfortable and relaxed as well, which means I am in a better head space to provide as pleasant an experience as possible.
I understand your points of how a residential incall are positive- but I wouldn't advise living in your in-call.
I understand your points of how a residential incall are positive- but I wouldn't advise living in your in-call.
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Everyone always says this from a safety perspective.....in 8 years of providing between 2 countries, I have had maybe 3 total times I had a client turn up who genuinely scared me/freaked me out. I was recently joking with a client about this, and that my hobby batting average is way more successful than my civvy one, ha.

Pretty much every gent I have met through this hobby have all been gentlemen or just normal guys who need some personal attention/fun. They aren't psychos/creepers nor have subversive intentions.

I have lived and provided from my personal home for over 2 years and never had any issues.

I am currently working out of a shared space that I do not live in, as I have only just returned, but the plan is to eventually live/work from the same place again.

Clients had often asked me as well, "Do you live here?" I have no problem being honest about it. As said, in 8 years of providing I have never once had an issue with this.
As said, in 8 years of providing I have never once had an issue with this. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Have you met cutePapi ??
possible. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Most whores in Houston aren't that professional or are part-time nor do they care about offering the best service and ambience for the Johns,,,They want to quickly leave the situation with cash in hand.
  • anita
  • 04-14-2016, 03:33 PM
I do what DallasRain does when traveling. Hotels in nice area at reduced prices. Otherwise I am fine with my private incall.