How much will Obamacare Cost?

Isnt it funny how all these fucking liberal asshats dont even dispute the fact that their fearless leader lied out of his ass now that the truth comes out how much of a clusterfuck the "Affordable Care Act" is.... they just call us teabaggers and such.... way to defend the Progressive way... attack the person, forget the fact your policies are shit.... but hey, once we legalize 11 million plus Mexicans I am sure it will all be better as well... because I am sure they wont add any more to the system.... you fucking cum dumpsters Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
+1, PG. Let's see, millions more forced into the already overextended, underfunded Medicare program, plus free medical care for millions more illegals under the immigration amnesty lie. Sure, it makes absolutely perfect sense how everything should cost less...
I hope yours costs more.
I hope yours costs more. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow... thats a witty retort.... the base of the progressive movement is to capitalize on man's base feelings of jealousy. To paraphrase from a great MLK speech... dont worry about others, just be the best you can be at what you do.... the best street sweeper, the best teacher, etc.... instead... progressives want to use jealousy to cause division... pretty pathetic
  • WTF
  • 09-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Most of you ignorant tea pukes think bending the curve has something to do with your dick. Health care cost have been escalating for decades. Obama and this flawer legislation is trying to bend that curve...it needs a lot of work, hopefully both parties will get on board and try and fix the flaws but I doubt you tea nuts will.Your contribution to society is to bitch and moan and offer nothing up constructive.
Naw, it's a moot point, a source of pissing and moaning, whining and crying.

My premiums will go way down, even in Texas. And access will be extended to thousands more who now are uninsured.

It's done. It's coming. And it's the law. Even in Rick Perry land.

Bellyachers do what you want, but stay the fuck out of the emergency room. OK?
Wow... thats a witty retort.... the base of the progressive movement is to capitalize on man's base feelings of jealousy. To paraphrase from a great MLK speech... dont worry about others, just be the best you can be at what you do.... the best street sweeper, the best teacher, etc.... instead... progressives want to use jealousy to cause division... pretty pathetic Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
PG, you should never expect wit or substantive argument from Assup. If you do, you'll be sorely disappointed, all day, every day.
  • CJ7
  • 09-09-2013, 07:55 AM
Wow... thats a witty retort.... the base of the progressive movement is to capitalize on man's base feelings of jealousy. To paraphrase from a great MLK speech... dont worry about others, just be the best you can be at what you do.... the best street sweeper, the best teacher, etc.... instead... progressives want to use jealousy to cause division... pretty pathetic Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/17/he...anted=all&_r=0

witty enough for you sport?
PG, you should never expect wit or substantive argument from Assup. If you do, you'll be sorely disappointed, all day, every day. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Hope you are, Yappy. All we ever hear from you is whining and moaning.
  • WTF
  • 09-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Isnt it funny how all these fucking liberal asshats dont even dispute the fact that their fearless leader lied out of his ass now that the truth comes out how much of a clusterfuck the "Affordable Care Act" is.... they just call us teabaggers and such.... way to defend the Progressive way... attack the person, forget the fact your policies are shit.... but hey, once we legalize 11 million plus Mexicans I am sure it will all be better as well... because I am sure they wont add any more to the system.... you fucking cum dumpsters Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
Do you know the real cost of the Iraq war?
The Iraq war was supported by both parties; and had broad public support........

Obamacare does not and never was publicly supported; it was a sham on the American public. A shit piece of legislation, passed solely by the Democrats in Congress.

The American public supported the cost of the Iraq war; the same can't be said of Obamacare.
The Iraq war was supported by both parties; and had broad public support........

Obamacare does not and never was publicly supported; it was a sham on the American public. A shit piece of legislation, passed solely by the Democrats in Congress.

The American public supported the cost of the Iraq war; the same can't be said of Obamacare. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'd like to see where the public NEVER supported the Affordable Care Act.

PTFU or STFU, Whirlygay.
Public Opinion Today:

CBS News poll finds more Americans than ever want Obamacare repealed

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_1...care-repealed/

Public Opinion in 2009:

The latest RealClearPolitics average shows just 40% in favor with nearly 49% opposed.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/hor...ppose_oba.html

Why do you think Obama and the Democrats lied about Obamacare and pushed the legislation thru in the middle of the night without reading the legislation?

Because they knew as more details came to light; more people would be against it.

The Democrats rammed an unwanted piece of major legislation down the American public's throat.

FACT JACK !
  • CJ7
  • 09-09-2013, 11:49 AM
I'd like to see where the public NEVER supported the Affordable Care Act.

PTFU or STFU, Whirlygay. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Public Opinion Today:

CBS News poll finds more Americans than ever want Obamacare repealed

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_1...care-repealed/

Public Opinion in 2009:

The latest RealClearPolitics average shows just 40% in favor with nearly 49% opposed.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/hor...ppose_oba.html

Why do you think Obama and the Democrats lied about Obamacare and pushed the legislation thru in the middle of the night without reading the legislation?

Because they knew as more details came to light; more people would be against it.

The Democrats rammed an unwanted piece of major legislation down the American public's throat.

FACT JACK ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well, that was easy...NEXT??
http://kff.org/health-reform/poll-fi...l-august-2013/

This basically says nothing, yammering on for 90% of the article about how the unwashed masses are getting their information on O'Blunder care. The best part of it is where it says, like every poll out there, that the majority of the country doesn't, and never did want this law.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...02fb_blog.html Originally Posted by CJ7
The Washington Compost..really??