Does anyone know that you hobby?

I do not "hobby" to get my "freak on", as you say. I do it so I can enjoy the company of a beautiful woman with absolutely no strings attached. I am at the age, (64), where the only women interested in me are the older ones looking for security and want to be the next "Mrs Jackie S", or younger ones who want nice things that I will buy them, and are willing to put up with me in order to get what they want.

I simply cut through all the crap and use a real professional that knows what she is doing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie S im not even half your age but I have to agree sometimes the company is what makes it a great experience. I go out clubbing, bar hoping, etc, I meet tons of hot chicks but sometimes those hot chicks bring drama or our personalities conflict in other words too much damn baggage.

I keep my hobbying to myself, however I dont ever oppose the idea of mixing providers and my civilian friends. I've even had a few overnighters with my ATF in Austin, I've introduced her to a few civilian friends. I dont care if my friends know or not.
I have told a couple of really close friends. But I knew that they saw girls occasionally on the side. In fact, I have had birthday bashes with a couple of these friends, where we all get together with three girls and swap around. But I wouldn't tell anyone else.
hell most of my friends and me have been in the hobby for a decade or more. they all know and we compare notes.
My brother and a couple of friends know. My mechanic knows but that's because we ran into each other at a spa. I'll worry about it when I run for congress...
Ender- I would have liked to have seen the look on both your faces when you ran into each other at the spa...lol
Ender- I would have liked to have seen the look on both your faces when you ran into each other at the spa...lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It was more of a "high-five" than anything else. Then I reminded him about an Astros game we were gonna go catch together later that week.
That's what would have been funny. We as guys dont really care as much if another guy we know that hobby run into us while hobbying.
I try not to mix my hobby and civilian worlds together.

I also try to keep my hobby friends and my civilian friends separate as well.
I try not to mix my hobby and civilian worlds together.

I also try to keep my hobby friends and my civilian friends separate as well. Originally Posted by kerwil62
agreed..

keep work and home separate..
  • Dad
  • 02-20-2011, 09:05 AM
It is also a cultural thing, like the Harley Brotherhood.

When I was in Japan, it seems that it is normal for young professionals going to blow job bars together after work, while their bosses going to soaplands in group.

Ditto the arm forces, notably the Navy.
Of course not. The only real secret is one known by one person.
Of course not. The only real secret is one known by one person. Originally Posted by blowpop
Reminds me of a statement made by the former director of the CIA,
"For a secret to be kept between 2 people, one has to be DEAD"

I have a couple of friends who know I hobby, but I know what they do in their personal lives so we ALL keep silent
Yes, a couple of guys at work that try to get me to guy to an SC! I told them it was a waste of time for me.
Society views those on the buying side of this transaction differently than those on the selling.

Friends and family of single hobbyists (esp those who are "over-the-hill" and/or divorced/widowed) are probably only concerned because of the legal aspect. They could really care less that Uncle Joe-Bob made a phone call to have a hot, young thang come visit him for a few hours. How he chooses to spend his free time and extra money is no one's business but his own.

But providers? Well...that's (unfairly) a different story...
I keep my hobbying to myself, however I dont ever oppose the idea of mixing providers and my civilian friends. I've even had a few overnighters with my ATF in Austin, I've introduced her to a few civilian friends. I dont care if my friends know or not. Originally Posted by mojojo213
This is because you select quality women.